Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Theme Name: iNspired Cost : Free as always, but if you like my work please ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

DylanMac no está en línea Stack level 2

New from The Theme Zone: iNspired (for Bold 9000)

Advertisement

Theme Name: iNspired

Cost: Free as always, but if you like my work please consider making a donation

Supported Device(s): Bold 9000 (OS 5.0)

Creator: The Theme Zone

Link: The Theme Zone: iNspired

Theme Highlights:

•All custom application icons inspired by the iPhone icons, including custom icons for Facebook, YouTube, eBay and unread alerts icons

•5 application links in the banner:
    1. Click on the custom made Battery meter to open up Options
    2. Click on the Time to open up your Clock/Alarm
    3. Click on the custom made Signal meter to open up Manage Connections
    4. Dedicated slot for your Weather app (set to be the 7th app from your main app list)
    5. Dedicated slot for Profiles (set to be the 8th app from your main app list)

•Scroll right from Messages to access the Hidden BBM icon

•The Spacebar opens up Messages

•The number key "#" opens up calculator

•Zoom in/out transitions when opening/closing applications

•Menus slide out from and back into the right side of the screen

•See the screenshots below for lots more details

Here is a screenshot click on it to see 10 more screenshots:

Click on the banner above for great free Blackberry Themes for the Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Curve 8900, Curve 8300, Tour 9630
    Click on the link below for some great free Blackberry Themes
    The Theme Zone

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is a cool theme. Do u have a direct ota link? That link you gave sends me to a site and each link sends me to a new page and never results in the actual download..

The reason for that is (as mentioned on the first link) that this version of this theme is no longer available. The links take you to the new and much improved version.

I went to that link and I clicked on the new version link. It sent me to another page in which I clicked the download link again and didn't work. Is this OTA?

Is this theme no longer free? I tried again and it took me to a superstore stating it was 99 cents.

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    The new and improved versions is also improved by 99 cents it seems, not to free as stated in the opening post!!!

Yes, as listed on my site and at the download link, the new version is $0.99.

OP says it free.. That's a bummer this theme seemed interesting.

The theme this thread is about was free however it is no longer available.

The new version is easily worth far more that $0.99 (if I do say so myself) and feedback on it has been Very good...

techfox no está en línea Stack level 1
    Might as well close this thread then..
    Techfox Networks | Canada's Premier IT Solutions Provider

Why Ever close a thread? I'm not asking specifically about this thread, but about any thread. Why not let people continue the discussion if they choose to and not if they don't?

techfox no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanMac View Post
    Why Ever close a thread? I'm not asking specifically about this thread, but about any thread. Why not let people continue the discussion if they choose to and not if they don't?
    Well, the sub forum is "Free BlackBerry Themes", which no longer is the case for the theme mentioned in this thread.

Generally speaking, I'd rather the threads be completely deleted and not closed so that it's not picked up by Google and other search engines.

If someone were to google "free blackberry themes" this thread will inevitably show up in the results.

Obviously there are many threads that are useful regardless of how old they are, but some threads like this one would be just a waste of time for most.
    Techfox Networks | Canada's Premier IT Solutions Provider

Quote Originally Posted by techfox View Post
    Well, the sub forum is "Free BlackBerry Themes", which no longer is the case for the theme mentioned in this thread.

Generally speaking, I'd rather the threads be completely deleted and not closed so that it's not picked up by Google and other search engines.

If someone were to google "free blackberry themes" this thread will inevitably show up in the results.

Obviously there are many threads that are useful regardless of how old they are, but some threads like this one would be just a waste of time for most.
    The theme listed here is no longer available, but who is to say that one of the thousands of people that downloaded it don't want to discuss it? Or something related to it? Or something about the icons? ...etc?

If people (like you ) stop commenting on it then the thread will move down the list and down the ranking, but until then there is no valid reason to lock/delete it.
    Click on the link below for some great free Blackberry Themes
    The Theme Zone

I think people are frustrated because the OP says "Free as always..."

If you go to your OP you can edit your post so there is no more confusion. Also like techfox said this post is in the section "Free Blackberry Themes." If you PM a mod they can move the thread to the proper location for you.
    ~Lauren

There is nothing to move. This thread is about a theme that is free and is no longer available. Where should it be moved to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast