Heres the theme requested by DYLAN74. Get the other one in a day or so. ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional

9700 LongHorns

Advertisement

Heres the theme requested by DYLAN74. Get the other one in a day or so. Hope you like it. Hook'em Horns. I'm from San Antonio Texas, how about you? This is an OTA theme. Point you phones browser here and click the OTA at the bottom of the Images to DL. 6 dedicated icons and a weather dock. Weather must be first in your app lineup. Enjoy.

OTA
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

dylan74 no está en línea Stack level 1
    im from houston..but a huge longhorns fan...ive installed the theme..it looks amazing here in the forums and im greatly appreciative thank u very much..though when i install it..on the main screen of my phone i have no icons like (battery ..signal...mail/sms/mms alerts) none of that

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    On the top---left of the time you will find the battery meter---to the right of the time you'll find the signal meter---your messages is the first icon on the left---if you open your messages Icon-then go to options-inbox settings you can have all of your email addresses and you SMS/MMS go to the one inbox on your today screen. Here are the screenshots to walk you through it.

Scroll down to options
    go to inbox settings
    Check the boxes for your emails and for your SMS/MMS
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard