First off, sorry if this isn't the place I should be posting this. Very first ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34

9000: Star Trek theme

Advertisement

First off, sorry if this isn't the place I should be posting this.

Very first attempt at a theme. It's Star Trek based. Made a few screen shots. Tested it on a Bold 4.6 simulator. Going to install it on my own phone.

Please let me know honestly what you think. Any suggestions will be taken seriously, as I may start making more. Remember to be honest. You hold back and, although my feelings will be spared, the problem won't be corrected

Currently only have ALX/COD, trying to convert to JAD right now.

So without further ado, I introduce you to the NX-9000

This one demonstrates the waiting icon. Its animated, the warp core strobes out from the middle.

That's all the screen shots I got. If you want more let me know.

Again i ask for HONEST feedback.

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey, I think you did a great job, especially for the first one-keep it up!

cspathis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sweet! I need that in a today theme,but otherwise very nice
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    I originally made it for myself and I hate the today themes, never use them, so yeah lol

If anyone downloads this, I have an issue I would like help with if anyone knows. On my phone the text in the menus and stuff has what looks like a design behind it. I can't describe it and unfortunatly when it's there I can't use CaptureIt. Also, the text in the Profiles section is black, and so is the background. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, in the interest of being able to update it easier, its now available http://home.cogeco.ca/~kellysammon/NX%209000.zip here to download, which I will update as I discover bugs in the copy I'm using

Thanks to everyone for the comments

PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    just an update. I figured out how to describe the "design" behind the font. It's whatever's behind it, in negative colors. If anyone has any idea why it would do this, I'd appreciate the input. Also, it occured to me that no theme is complete without a ringtone. Therefore, when I get a chance (i'm tethered to my bb right now, and being from canada i am NOT unlimited) i will be uploading some ringtones to go with this theme. I am also in the planning stages of my next theme, the Knight Industries Nine Thousand, or KINT if you prefer.

Stay tuned, and feel free to hit me with any feedback

PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    Well, I had come here to let everyone know that my ST related ringers were available to download, then it occured to me. Since I've been the only activity in this thread since the "great work" and "i want today" (don't get me wrong, do appreciate both posts) were written, that clearly no one gives a rats @$$. That being said, i'm not going to bother with the updates. I will eventually have a website with all my ringtones and theme(s) on it, and I will post that on the stacks, but that's TBA