Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

ohhhh i downloaded this successfully a couple days ago and thought i had a broken ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Advertisement

ohhhh i downloaded this successfully a couple days ago and thought i had a broken one bc i didnt realize the Today appts were "hidden" LOL oops!

so i LOOOVE THIS THEME! its perfect! =)

except...quick question... if i program Calendar appts under my mulitple email accts (ie. i program my school appts with my school email address, and my work appts under my work email address), it only displays my primary email calendar appts. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ct5694 View Post
    except...quick question... if i program Calendar appts under my mulitple email accts (ie. i program my school appts with my school email address, and my work appts under my work email address), it only displays my primary email calendar appts. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    to the best of my knowledge, you can only have one set of calendar appointments displayed.

If you want to change which calendars appointments appear in the today area, you have to change the default calendar.

To change your default calendar, go into options; Advanced Options; Default Services. You will see Calendar and Messaging defaults. change the calendar to the desired default (i.e. the one you want displayed in today view). And save your settings
    BB 7100g (R.I.P.)
    BB Pearl 8100 (R.I.P.)
    BB BOLD 9000 (on the shelf)
    BB STORM (R.I.P.)

iPhone4

infernox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by g_lopez View Post
    Understood, perhaps not. The icons being higher just blocks a portion of my wallpaper that was visible with the original OTA download. However, thank you for a wonderful theme.
    C2, thanks for the theme. I would agree with g-lopez on this. Having the icons at the very bottom seems to make the theme more "balanced", leaving no gap. How difficult is it for you to change this? Don't want to sound ungrateful. Just curious. Thanks.
    9000 Bold / v4.6.0.297 / at&t

owen824 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am trying to add this theme to my bold. I got the first page in this thread in my bolds browser and click the OTA link and it says do you want to save file which i do and then it saves file already exists, do you want to replace which i say yes. then it says failed.

Anyone have any clue what i am doing wrong. this them is not listed in my themes so not sure what is happening when it says it already exists. thanks for any help.

owen824 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Right quick update. i have saved it to my memory card and then when i open the jad file it takes me to the download page and when i click download it thinks for a second and then fails. I click details and it says 907 Invalid COD. File not found.

What i happening. I installed themes on all my other blackberry's and never came across this. very annoying as i really like the look of this theme and want to give it a try.

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm having a problem with it that may be the result of my having more than one email address. I don't use my work address as the default because I don't want to get spammed, so I use my blackberry address for calendars and default email. Does this mean that I will only be able to view the email for the blackberry address and not the messages from all accounts?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by owen824 View Post
    Right quick update. i have saved it to my memory card and then when i open the jad file it takes me to the download page and when i click download it thinks for a second and then fails. I click details and it says 907 Invalid COD. File not found.

What i happening. I installed themes on all my other blackberry's and never came across this. very annoying as i really like the look of this theme and want to give it a try.
    not sure what is going on. my berry has never asked me to save it to memory. on another thread, someone else said this and also posted that a battery pull/soft reset of their bold fixed that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    I'm having a problem with it that may be the result of my having more than one email address. I don't use my work address as the default because I don't want to get spammed, so I use my blackberry address for calendars and default email. Does this mean that I will only be able to view the email for the blackberry address and not the messages from all accounts?
    unfortunately, no...this is all that will show. on a regular today theme, does it show all of your calendar items, or just what you have set for default cical? (options/advanced options/default services)

Quote Originally Posted by infernox View Post
    C2, thanks for the theme. I would agree with g-lopez on this. Having the icons at the very bottom seems to make the theme more "balanced", leaving no gap. How difficult is it for you to change this? Don't want to sound ungrateful. Just curious. Thanks.
    not too much trouble. i'll see what i can do

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post

unfortunately, no...this is all that will show. on a regular today theme, does it show all of your calendar items, or just what you have set for default cical? (options/advanced options/default services)
    With other Today themes, I do see all of my calendar items and all of my messages (from all accounts). I'd love it if I could get this theme to work for me that way.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm looking forward to seeing the icons on the very bottom. Oh, is there ANY way we could get a DM file for this? I got my sister a Bold and she's loving this theme, but she doesn't have BIS internet. If not, no biggie.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    ^^I don't think cherri posts zip files anymore due to pirating without proper credit from other sites.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Ohh, yea I remember reading something about that..

4tay no está en línea Stack level 1

Download

I am having the similar problem with downloading. I have pulled the battery. I went to this page from the browser and downloaded the JAD file onto a computer and tried to install. I got the same error as the previous posters. Is there a way for you to send me the JAD file?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^ try the downloa again. That's a server error. Looks to be fixed now.

Ssnxp send me a pm with your email and I'll email the zip to you
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Nice work Cherri!
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

PIN/ID
    ATA
    v3 added with application title removed.