Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I will try to port this to the Pearl, but I am ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

  1. #46
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569

    Advertisement



    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    I will try to port this to the Pearl, but I am not screwing around with multiple OS's.

    It will be OS 4.5. Don't mean to sound like an a$$ but I am tired lol.

  2. #47
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    ^^ well unless you know something I don't with maybe composer the option for the disappearing sneak peak isn't available like the bold and 8220.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #48
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Yer probably right, but I was thinking more along the lines of a Regular TodayPlus bold lookalike for the pearl.

    I do want to learn some composer stuff. I want to be able to make themes like the Jscroll in CDK 4.6...

  4. #49
    ct5694's Avatar
    ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Posts
    307
    i have tried to download both OTA links on to my Bold, and it keeps asking me to save the file and then when i try to open the file it says that download failed. anyone else having trouble with the links in Post #1? i am loving this theme!!! i want to use it on my bold! cant live without Today style!
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

  5. #50
    srl7741's Avatar
    srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Posts
    6,359
    Try surfing to page one with your BB browser and click on the Download link.

    That should do the trick.

  6. #51
    bmay82's Avatar
    bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,356
    is there any way to make this one work with an 8110??

  7. #52
    vanity101's Avatar
    vanity101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    249FA577
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Try surfing to page one with your BB browser and click on the Download link.

    That should do the trick.

    what do you mean?? could you elaborate on how to do it? because im trying to get this theme on my bold and am having the same problem too... when u click the ota link from the bb browser, it asks to save the file and then the download fails.

    ive been waiting for something like this to come out!! i love it...

  8. #53
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ugh... you are right. not sure why it does that or what to do to make it go away other than a reboot. i'll have to research. it does the same thing on my 8220.

    updated the link for profile just redownload.
    Did you figure this out. Mine is doing the same thing on all devices using this, or the one like it that I made.

    Weird glitch!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

  9. #54
    vanity101's Avatar
    vanity101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    249FA577
    Posts
    23
    AGHHH.. U guyss. where is everyone
    I'm itching for this theme... LOL.

  10. #55
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Did you figure this out. Mine is doing the same thing on all devices using this, or the one like it that I made.

    Weird glitch!
    if you go into the calendar to delete the item, it goes away instantly. if you delete it from the today menu, then it stays welcome to Plazmic CDK

  11. #56
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity101 View Post
    what do you mean?? could you elaborate on how to do it? because im trying to get this theme on my bold and am having the same problem too... when u click the ota link from the bb browser, it asks to save the file and then the download fails.

    ive been waiting for something like this to come out!! i love it...
    Quote Originally Posted by ct5694 View Post
    i have tried to download both OTA links on to my Bold, and it keeps asking me to save the file and then when i try to open the file it says that download failed. anyone else having trouble with the links in Post #1? i am loving this theme!!! i want to use it on my bold! cant live without Today style!
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity101 View Post
    AGHHH.. U guyss. where is everyone
    I'm itching for this theme... LOL.

    try again. i think there were issues with the server earlier today everything seems to be working fine now.

  12. #57
    jmajluf's Avatar
    jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    Posts
    124
    Great theme!
    Thanks a lot.
    Is there a way to show also the pending tasks/todo's on the homescreen as the calendar?
    Thanks again

  13. #58
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by jmajluf View Post
    Great theme!
    Thanks a lot.
    Is there a way to show also the pending tasks/todo's on the homescreen as the calendar?
    Thanks again
    unfortunately, no .. which is a HUGE option they should have included.

    the only items that will show "sneak peaks" are:
    message (new only)
    call log (new only)
    sms (new only)
    calendar (all)

  14. #59
    jmajluf's Avatar
    jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    unfortunately, no .. which is a HUGE option they should have included.

    the only items that will show "sneak peaks" are:
    message (new only)
    call log (new only)
    sms (new only)
    calendar (all)

    Thanks anyway, why would that be??? It would be incredibly useful!!!

  15. #60
    ld-runner's Avatar
    ld-runner no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23
    is there a way to NOT show all day events when you scroll over the calendar? people in my office always send all day events when they are on vacation and if 10 people are out, that is all i see :-(

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •