Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Wow that's super clean! Any chance 81xx users will see it?... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

pearlfanatic no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Wow that's super clean! Any chance 81xx users will see it?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlfanatic View Post
    Wow that's super clean! Any chance 81xx users will see it?
    probably not. i didn't do anything special on this one, as its the default precision theme that comes pre-loaded on the bold. i just made it a today+ theme using the theme builder. i would have to resize all the icons to use on the pearl. too much work .. maybe later when i have more time

jrgonz454 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a02eb2
    When I try to D.L it gives me a 404 not found error

PIN/ID
    ATA
    the links seem to be working... im not getting any sort of error.

are you typing the links into your browser or clicking them from your browser?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    Here is what I have found out about using the today plus. You must make the calendar entries the same email as what you have listed under default services or it won't show up on the today screen. And emails will only show up if they are new and only for *messages* not default inbox. Hope that makes sense.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Please explain further.. It was working until I popped in my Tmo sim and sent the service book to myself, I'm a bit confused now.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Thanks for the inspiration. I fixed my Study in Blue TodayPlus thanks to you!! LoL
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Please explain further.. It was working until I popped in my Tmo sim and sent the service book to myself, I'm a bit confused now.
    well, go here:

options/advanced options/default services

what email do you have listed there? let's say mine says cherri@email.com (and no that isn't my email, so nobody try emailing me!)

then, you go and make a new entry to your calendar (you get to choose, by color coding, what email you want to use with the entry) and you choose to use bob@email.com instead of cherri@email.com ... the entries will NOT show. but if you choose cherri@email.com then they will... now, this is ONLY if you have more than one email coming to your bb. if you have just ONE, then this doesn't apply, at all.

now, here is the kicker. i changed up my email recently from one domain to another and switched it in 'default services' and NONE of my calendar entries showed because they were all made with the old email address not the new. once i deleted them all and resynced with outlook it fixed them all.

hopefully i haven't thoroughly confused you, let me know if that makes more sense

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Thanks for the inspiration. I fixed my Study in Blue TodayPlus thanks to you!! LoL
    its a neat little feature ay? and we don't even have to use composer

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    So you're saying if I scroll to the messages icons, it shows the message sneak peaks, and if I scroll to calendar, it shows calendar entries?

How much would you need to be paid to make this an 83xx theme?
    It looks like we are going to need to upgrade our BB's, so we can get that cool feature. I suppose we will have to pay for a new BB to get it.

Wonder if it would work on the Javelin? If so, this will be the first theme that i put on it.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 11-19-2008 at 04:04 AM.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks Cherri, I think I get it but I'll have to try it out tomorrow. So basically, delete all of the entries off of the phone and resync with outlook.. or just use the "replace everything on the device" option while syncing, seems simple enough!

Haha, Debi, I'm using a Bold now. I still have my Curve for my other line, and it's still rocking the BEST today+ theme

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    It looks like we are going to need to upgrade our BB's, so we can get that cool feature. I suppose we will have to pay for a new BB to get it.

Wonder if it would work on the Javelin? If so, this will be the first theme that i put on it.
    im holding out for the javelin myself and truth be told, it won't be too long before im back on the curve. the flip is a really neat phone, but the suretype is driving me ducking nuts!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thanks Cherri, I think I get it but I'll have to try it out tomorrow. So basically, delete all of the entries off of the phone and resync with outlook.. or just use the "replace everything on the device" option while syncing, seems simple enough!

Haha, Debi, I'm using a Bold now. I still have my Curve for my other line, and it's still rocking the BEST today+ theme
    Thanks ssnxp, that is so nice of you to say. I'm glad you still like it! Congrats on your new Bold.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cherrido, if I give you resized icons for the Pearl, can you remake this theme for us?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 View Post
    Cherrido, if I give you resized icons for the Pearl, can you remake this theme for us?
    well, sortof ... i can't do the disappearing today menus bc its not available on the pearl template

oxbrother no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! one quick request.....anyway to get the default at&t wallpaper?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast