Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thank you for adding the profile icon to the home screen. Can you move the ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

g_lopez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E4CF5

Advertisement

Thank you for adding the profile icon to the home screen. Can you move the application name to the top of the icons or remove it?
    (_|||____{{~~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by g_lopez View Post
    Thank you for adding the profile icon to the home screen. Can you move the application name to the top of the icons or remove it?
    i think it will work better where it is. if i move it above the icons, it may get in the way of the today screen.

is there really that much difference in moving it?

g_lopez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E4CF5
    Understood, perhaps not. The icons being higher just blocks a portion of my wallpaper that was visible with the original OTA download. However, thank you for a wonderful theme.
    (_|||____{{~~

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I actually like it on the bottom even tho it has smaller text. The theme has been working prefect for me all day. I suppose on the top would also be great since the default theme has that.

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE
    Cherri....fantastic as usual!! How have you beeen?
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Officially my Favorite theme, have recommended it to a few friends already too ^_^.
    Outstanding job!

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Interesting. I only get the icons across the bottom of the screen, not the Today part. I downloaded from both links and both are the same.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    I like it on the bottom to C2....

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I'm saying is that I only get the icons on the bottom. The Messages and Calendar part above doesn't show.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Here is what I have found out about using the today plus. You must make the calendar entries the same email as what you have listed under default services or it won't show up on the today screen. And emails will only show up if they are new and only for *messages* not default inbox. Hope that makes sense.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by wendycharles View Post
    Cherri....fantastic as usual!! How have you beeen?
    I'm good Wendy. How have you been? Liking that new bold?

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cherrichidodo, I know this may not be the proper place to request help, but seeing that you're BOTH a Moderator and a renown stacker, I felt comfortable asking you for help, so please don't get angry with me. :>

I currently have an awesome theming idea that is virtually impossible for me to make come true. That is to say, I cannot utilize / am not familiar with .svg files and their creations. For that reason, I'm asking your for help. However, please don't feel obliged to help if you feel I've gone too far. I do understand that everybody here has their own lives to live, and theming to make.

That said:

Do you know how to make a today plus theme with disappearing icons? I had an excellent idea that I've been craving for. I wanted a theme similar to this, but for the Pearl:

In other words, the banner would be completely transparent and the size of the screen, in order to allow placement of the Time, new messages, battery, signal, etc. to be located as in the above screenshot. The reason why I asked if you knew how to make a Today+ theme, is because I wanted to be able to make the bottom dock hide/appear. By scrolling down, a dock utilizing the Bold Icons would pop up. When scrolling back up, the dock would disappear. [This would be the home screen, of course.] The applications screen would use the default Storm icons, in order to add the full screen transparency look. In other words, the App. screen would look identical to that of the Storm themes that have been released for the BlackBerry Pearl.

If you could help me make this dream come possible, I'm sure it would be a great success. Until then, good luck on your theming!
    Last edited by trueaznballa07; 11-09-2008 at 09:10 PM.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ send me a PM

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Wow Cherri, wish I had the Bold, just to use your theme. But, I am holding out for the Javelin.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM'd.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast