<<<<<<OTALink>>>>>> <<<<<<OTAZenVersion>> I would very much appreciate someone loading this theme and letting me know ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional

Post 9000 OTA BoldPath FlicknSlide

Advertisement

<<<<<<OTALink>>>>>>

<<<<<<OTAZenVersion>>

I would very much appreciate someone loading this theme and letting me know that the flicknslide works fine- Chris

A couple of the guys ( see below) were good enough to check this out, and also expressed interest in an "old School" version ie, a bottom zen- I have posted both, as a choice is always the best- thanks for your input guys- Chris

BTW- Path2 is the zen version

Just realized the banner time and date were very difficult to see- so I changed it to reflect the bottom photos- I appologize for this, so if you can, re - download the theme- Both the zips and OTA's have been updated- Chris

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by riffman; 03-12-2009 at 11:43 PM.
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Loaded and tested.....seems to work pretty good......I dont like the FlicknSlide themes....I am a Old School ZEN lover....

just wanted to state that in no way am I diss'n the theme...i wish I could build themes like this....i am just very old school and like to have my icons in certain places so I know exactlly where there are...heck I build all kinds of themes for people and I use the STOCK theme on my BOLD....LOL
    Last edited by ice44; 03-12-2009 at 02:28 PM.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Looks pretty sweet, you are getting ready aren't you, but I have to agree with ice not much into all the fancy stuff, but I certainly do enjoy looking at your great work and the advise and tutorials you've handed me. Crossbar has my interest thanks Chris

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks for the feedback guys- Think I will put together an old school zen one so that the option is there- Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman