Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is my first bold theme, and since I don't have one to test on, ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

9000 OTA: Aluminum Today+

Advertisement

This is my first bold theme, and since I don't have one to test on, ya'll have to be my testers If you see any issues, please report them in this thread.

I have left a few of the elements to default, bc everything I already have made has to be resized anyway for the bold.

This is another true "today plus" where sneak peak items will not appear until you have scrolled over the respective icon.

Change Log:
    11.03 - new mail indicator decreased in size
    11.04 - changed up message window to reflect white background
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 11-04-2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: change log

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    are the icons customizable? if so you gotta make a pearl...
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes the icons are customizable -- there is already is a pearl version, but it isn't free .. sorry

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    yes the icons are customizable -- there is already is a pearl version, but it isn't free .. sorry
    thats ok...i don't mind paying for cool themes but i'm hoping i'm only a couple of weeks away from a storm so pearl is getting no pay bling
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Thats pretty good work!! Will have to load it up on Bold when mine arrives.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    thats ok...i don't mind paying for cool themes but i'm hoping i'm only a couple of weeks away from a storm so pearl is getting no pay bling
    i can relate. if the bold was released a few months ago, i might have one. but now, i plan on waiting for the javelin

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~jst grabbed it C2... Will test drive and get back to ya soon. Thx

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    hey CC, i always have troubles finding fonts that work well.... what kinds of fonts work well? The ones I have from windows usually look jagged and like crap... heeelllllp

PIN/ID
    ATA
    be sure to choose the slanted A beside the font selection to add 'smoothing'

and to be truthful, i've been using the CDK since mar 07 and true type fonts are hit/miss when it comes to looking good on the CDK AND the simulator, but once loaded, looks nothing like ...

i use www.1001freefonts.com for font upload, other than what was already installed here on my pc.

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Real cooool!
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

msedaros no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B1341
    this theme is really cool. love it. one thing though, unlike for the calender and the sms folders on the main screen, the email doesnt list any of the email is the folder on the screen... that makes sense right? anyway that could be incorporated?

msedaros no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B1341
    just another thing, if you change the home screen image, if you reset it, so it goes back to the original, the image in the menu does not reset.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Theme looks pretty solid C2... couple of things I noticed -
    -- the star that notifies of new SMS or email... it's pretty big
    -- the main page on sms exchanges with an individual has no hard breaks b/w msgs (i.e., if u and i are txting over 3 days, there is no line 2 separate today from yesterday)

Looks really nice on the Bold though...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by msedaros View Post
    this theme is really cool. love it. one thing though, unlike for the calender and the sms folders on the main screen, the email doesnt list any of the email is the folder on the screen... that makes sense right? anyway that could be incorporated?
    for email and sms, it will only show what is new (i can only assume it does that for call log too, i always hide that icon)

Quote Originally Posted by msedaros View Post
    just another thing, if you change the home screen image, if you reset it, so it goes back to the original, the image in the menu does not reset.
    does it reset after a battery pull? the home screen and the application screen can be two different images and is set that way. or maybe switch to another theme, then switch back? not sure why that would happen, but i don't think there is anything i can do on my end. i'll play around and see.

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Theme looks pretty solid C2... couple of things I noticed -
    -- the star that notifies of new SMS or email... it's pretty big
    -- the main page on sms exchanges with an individual has no hard breaks b/w msgs (i.e., if u and i are txting over 3 days, there is no line 2 separate today from yesterday)

Looks really nice on the Bold though...
    scott, i fixed the star and the ota has been updated. its smaller now also not sure about the breaks in sms window. there isn't a setting on the CDK to alter this at all. is there a setting on your bold? maybe its a font issue? can you snap a screenshot for me and post it here? i would really appreciate it

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    be sure to choose the slanted A beside the font selection to add 'smoothing'

and to be truthful, i've been using the CDK since mar 07 and true type fonts are hit/miss when it comes to looking good on the CDK AND the simulator, but once loaded, looks nothing like ...

i use www.1001freefonts.com for font upload, other than what was already installed here on my pc.

thanks Cherri !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast