This theme provides access to the first twelve (12) applications (from the applications screen) through ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2

9000 (OS 4.6): yast -- yet another scroll theme

Advertisement

This theme provides access to the first twelve (12) applications (from the applications screen) through a scrolling column of icons on the left of the home screen. It will show up to ten (10) "today" items when they belong to the focused icon. Four (4) icons are visible at any time. The column scrolls just like the application screen (no jscroll here!), including the display of the navigation arrows. No wallpapers or custom art in this theme, change it to your favorite. The only variation from the default theme are the placement of items in the screens, and the scrolling column. I had to write a lof of SVG code for this, including code for the icon flash when they are focus. I wanted to make something practical and profesional looking. I hope someone finds it useful, given that it lacks of fancy looks (again, you are encouraged to change the wallpaper, I do not particularly like it!).

P.S. I thought about taking away the gray backdrop from the header and footer areas of the homescreen, but I left them to avoid potential problems custom backgrounds (e.g., a winter scene).

OTA: here (fixed)

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by graciliano; 10-07-2009 at 05:09 PM.

iluvmyBBpearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just tried to download the theme via OTA. It downloads as the Kids Scribble theme.... I don't know if the links r crossed up but I've tried it 3 times.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    nicely done
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyBBpearl View Post
    Just tried to download the theme via OTA. It downloads as the Kids Scribble theme.... I don't know if the links r crossed up but I've tried it 3 times.
    I apologize, again, for the wrong link. I just fixed it.
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

iluvmyBBpearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Works great! Thank u

JanieceLWms no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very nice! Thank you.