Got a hold of the Plazmic 4.6 CDK and started playing around a bit, its ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

9000: BoldAutumn Custom Theme

Advertisement

Got a hold of the Plazmic 4.6 CDK and started playing around a bit, its still kinda bugy, even with a Custom Theme, there are some areas that it will not let you change without crashing (the Banner or Font). When I first started I thought it was a Vista Ultimate 64 thing, but then I tried it on the XP in the Living room, then at work and it was the same thing.

So, I just left the font as is, and it seem to export with no problems, prior to that it would save with no problems, but crash at different Screens. I also noticed that the Builder for the Bold only gives you two options when creating a Theme: Zen or Custom.

But anyway, I don't have a Bold yet, still waiting like the rest of us folks States side, so those of you that do have it, here's one for you; let me know how it works.

Hope You Like It, Enjoy!

>>> OTA LINK ONLY <<<

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    good theme thanks for sharing! and thanks for putting the effort on a device you dont even own.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    You're Welcome.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~