Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51

Looks like I have to get on a PC to view the screen shots. --- ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

  1. #16
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557

    Advertisement



    Looks like I have to get on a PC to view the screen shots.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.81 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #17
    dubai_bb's Avatar
    dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    it is indeed pretty nice. Busting a L theme myself on my bold.
    what L theme do you have? I was really disappointed when i saw the bold did not come with an L theme.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

  3. #18
    darryl71's Avatar
    darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    what L theme do you have? I was really disappointed when i saw the bold did not come with an L theme.
    I created one. I remember seeing that ORANGE had an L theme but I could never get it enabled. So now that CDK4.6 is out..... themes can be customized.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    K darryl your clear banner theme is a WINNER i am officially using it!
    And no the L and the size of the icons are just perfect, smaller icons would be TOO small.
    GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!

    edit: awww just noticed something... the background stays the same on the lock screen even tho i changed background pictures ... LOVE the theme still but this is annoying lol :P
    Last edited by ranxoren; 09-29-2008 at 02:33 PM.

  5. #20
    dubai_bb's Avatar
    dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    314
    thanks darryl... do you have the ota link for yours?
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

  6. #21
    darryl71's Avatar
    darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    K darryl your clear banner theme is a WINNER i am officially using it!
    And no the L and the size of the icons are just perfect, smaller icons would be TOO small.
    GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!

    edit: awww just noticed something... the background stays the same on the lock screen even tho i changed background pictures ... LOVE the theme still but this is annoying lol :P

    Yeah the Lock view is defined in the theme settings.. sorry bout that : )

  7. #22
    darryl71's Avatar
    darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    thanks darryl... do you have the ota link for yours?
    Trying to figure out where to post it..... anyone offering??

  8. #23
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    pinstack offers free ota hosting to its members. send me a PM and i'll reply back with details.

  9. #24
    darryl71's Avatar
    darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Posts
    716
    thanks Tex

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Yeah the Lock view is defined in the theme settings.. sorry bout that : )
    any way you can make me (i know you hate me lol) a clear banner version with a plain black lock screen ? that would be great.

  11. #26
    darryl71's Avatar
    darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Posts
    716
    I will get the OTA and perhaps we can start a new Bold Themes thread and keep posting in there? I will get the thing to you Cherri for the OTA [thanks muchly] and perhaps make those updates for the black leather backgrounds [yes, it did looks SWEET] for the main, application, and lock screens.... in all 4 themes comin.

    BUT... i am supposed to be 'working' so I will get at this later today

    : )

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    yes! i knew youd like the leather background haha alrighty then let me know !
    cherrichiodo doesnt the bold deserve a 9000 Themes sub-forum now ?
    Oh well. Thanks again darryl

  13. #28
    darryl71's Avatar
    darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    yes! i knew youd like the leather background haha alrighty then let me know !
    cherrichiodo doesnt the bold deserve a 9000 Themes sub-forum now ?
    Oh well. Thanks again darryl

    Here is the leather preview.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  14. #29
    jscottbarnes's Avatar
    jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Here is the leather preview.....
    Yeah D.... I'm feeling that one...

    Let me know when that one is ready... Great work!


    ------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD



  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    i need ... i want ... it is my iMac's wallpaper after all lol :P
    make it clear banner and its the ultimate L theme!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •