I was curious if any developers take requests for apps?... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Who can develop an app?

Advertisement

I was curious if any developers take requests for apps?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I want to develope but cant afford a new mac.

what kind of app you trying to get? Im sure there is already an app for that
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey Neo!
    It's not really an app more of a setting modification. I'm trying to find something that will allow different alerts for different email accounts (instead of the default 1 alert for all accounts). Example: I have a work email account and a Gmail account on my iPhone. I probably get 50-100 emails/day on my work account so I don't want the damn thing beeping each time. On the other hand, I only receive a few emails on my gmail account so I would like to be alerted on this one.

If you've ever owed a BB you'll know exactly what I'm talking about because you can set a different alert/vibration for any type of account you have (Facebook, email, MMS, SMS, etc). I'm surprised no one has come up with this mod yet. It's the only thing my iPhone is currently missing

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    This is one of the main reasons that I went back to a bb after trying the iphone 2 years ago. I'm surprised an app hasnt been developed for this type of msg alerting yet. I guess if I do make the switch, I'll just have to check inbox every so often because like you I get about 50-100 worthless job emails a day as well