Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I understand you had A 3.1.2 jailbroke but was it 3.1.2 when you got it ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I understand you had A 3.1.2 jailbroke but was it 3.1.2 when you got it or did you get it at 3.0 then updated to 3.1 then updated to 3.1.2 then 3.1.3 then dwgrade back to 3.1.

Its a big Diff

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by three3peat View Post
    I understand you had A 3.1.2 jailbroke but was it 3.1.2 when you got it or did you get it at 3.0 then updated to 3.1 then updated to 3.1.2 then 3.1.3 then dwgrade back to 3.1.

Its a big Diff
    Yeah and in my posts you will see, that is SAY MUST HAVE ALREADY BE JB.

iLord is DEAD!

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    NeverMind

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    It was a 3.1 to begin with.

iLord is DEAD!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    ***THIS ONLY APPLIES TO 3GS and IPT3G***
    if you have your SHSH saved on Saurik's - Cydia Server this can be done as easily as 1.2..3...

I was having issues with using Saurik's server to restore my firmware but I was able to setup a local server on my computer and was able to restore back to 3.1.2 (I never upgraded to 3.1.3 just restored my phone).

First you need to get your ECID, to get this you'll need to put your phone into restore mode by holding the power & home button until you come up to the itunes logo. Connect your phone to your computer (disregard the iphone in restore mode popup from iTunes for now.) run usbview.exe, select options and MAKE SURE "Config Descriptors" is checked, then find your device in the list of devices connected (Apple Recovery (iBoot) USB Driver)and look for the ECID number that is in the summary for the device. Copy that number!!!

Second, open up umbrella.exe and paste that number you just copied into the box that says ECID then choose your version and which way you wish to recover your SHSH. If you have your SHSH stored on Sauriks server via cydia then go ahead and choose whatever version you want to restore to, That you already have stored! if you didnt click make my life easier your pretty much SOL, and then click Submit. If you where able to retrieve your SHSH then your good to ahead with the next step, if not then I guess you'll be stuck with 3.1.3 for the time being or whatever firmware you are on whenever you may read this.

The final step requires you to run a Batch file that I scripted to automate the process so there would be no confusion as what to do, you MUST run the file setup.bat as an admin, what this means if you dont know is: Right-Click on the file and choose Run as administrator, THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DONT RUN IT AS ADMIN!!!!! This file was written to make the last part of the setup easily done, without this you would have to mess with files and run command line script with this you just awnser a few questions then restore in iTunes with the SHIFT+RESTORE Method.

For the files to do this:
    http://neorabid.com/iphone/shshserver.zip
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12