Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anyone knows about a website or program that willl help me unlock my iphone ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

unlock iphone 3g

Advertisement

does anyone knows about a website or program that willl help me unlock my iphone to use with t-mobile??

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    didnt I already give you this info?
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    nevermind wrong person. ill post up the pm for you.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    nevermind wrong person. ill post up the pm for you.
    LOL THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP I APPRECIATED

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    The program you are looking for is called yellowsn0w. yellowsn0w only works on baseband prior to 2.30.03.
    Basically if you have 2.2 your good to go, If you are using 2.2.1 your options are as follows:

If your phone has the latest firmware 2.2.1 and was jailbroken using quickPWN and has boot loader 5.09 your pretty much SOL.

if your phone was jailbroken with quickPWN but has bootloader 5.08 you may be in luck.

if your phone was jailbroken with PwnageTool and had the firmware customized and retained the baseband just install and run yellowsn0w.

if your phone was jailbroken with PwnageTool and didnt retain the baseband but has bootloader 5.08 you may be in luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie84
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid
    Hi,

Could you PM me that info you were talking about in this thread http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=107212

I'd very much appreciate it!

sorry for posting this in the wrong section. Pinstack has changed since i last used it heh
    if you view my site:
    http://neorabid.com

and check out the iphone stuff tab it will give you pretty much in a nutshell the info you need. Im going to be putting videos and other stuff here in the near future about putting your phone to use so keep looking on the stacks and my site.
    I hope you don't mind me asking, you seem to know a lot about this phone and I'm just starting out.

I bought my phone off eBay, it's jailbroken but not unlocked. The person I bought it from said that it has the latest firmware on it but I've been reading and some people are saying that you can't unlock it via yellowsn0w because it's not supported yet. I don't want to use one of those turbo SIMs because everyone has said that they pretty much suck.

If the iPhone I bought does have the latest update, how would I go about downgrading it so that I can use yellowsn0w?

Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated!
    depending on when your phone was made you may or may not be able to downgrade your baseband to get yellowsn0w to work. If you go to cydia and search "baseband" you should find a tool from bigboss called "3G Baseband Downgrade" its designed for this task and is very user friendly but only works is you have bootloader 5.08 new iphones come with 5.09 already so if yours is newer than september 2008 your pretty much SOL unless you buy a turbo sim. If you have any problems dont be afraid to ask
    Thank you for offering your help! I'll hopefully be getting the iPhone delivered sometime this week. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions then
    Last edited by neorabid; 05-05-2009 at 07:24 PM.
    Quotes to live by:

Can I downgrade my iphone to a 2.2?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you can downgrade to 2.2 but if you updated your baseband and have bootloader 5.09 you are pretty much SOL.
    Quotes to live by:

WHATS SOL>???

how do i know what baseband do i have???

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Try this web site. They have ALL the answers.

Dev Team

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you can either ssh into your phone and find out or you can just download "3G Baseband Downgrade" and run it, if it works you have 5.08 if it fails you 5.09 it wont do any harm to your phone.
    Quotes to live by:

Download It from cysia??

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yes, just search baseband and it should come up.
    Quotes to live by:

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    WHATS SOL>???
    LOL..........out of luck.

MREY74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    314CA548
    ok seriously if someone could pm or post anything updatd on unlocking the Iphone for tmobile there are just too mny places that claim to have the software and I don't know where to go or who to trust so I'm hoping some pinstackers can help a brutha out not the 3gs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast