Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 is now available for download which can jailbreak iPhone 2G, 3G and iPhone ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 3G 3GS with blacksn0w

Advertisement

Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 is now available for download which can jailbreak iPhone 2G, 3G and iPhone 3GS (old bootrom only) on iPhone OS 3.1.3.
    Ultrasn0w unlock is for iPhones with baseband 04.26.08 baseband. If you are on 05.11.07 baseband, then you may use Geohot’s blacksn0w unlock which was released last year with blackra1n.
    Step 1: Follow the guide posted here to jailbreak your iPhone 3G or 3GS using Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 on iPhone firmware 3.1.3.
    How to: Unlock iPhone 3G/3G (old bootrom) on 3.1.3:
    Step 2: Once you are done with the jailbreak, you can now unlock your iPhone running jailbroken firmware 3.1.3 by using blacksn0w from Cydia. To do this:
    *Start “Cydia” on your iPhone.
    *Touch on “Manage” tab on the bottom.
    *Now touch on “Sources”.
    Touch on “Edit” and then on “Add”. You will be prompted to enter a url source.Type “http://blackra1n.com” and touch on “Add Source”. Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.
    * After installation is completed search for “blacksn0w” in Cydia and install this application. This app will automatically unlock your iPhone so that you can use it with any carrier.
    Step 3: Now simply restart your iPhone. Voila! You are now running a fully unlocked and jailbroken iPhone on firmware 3.1.3 on your iPhone 3G or 3GS.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BASEBAND YOUR USING, GO TO SETTINGS, GENERAL, ABOUT, SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM AND IT WILL SAY MODEM FIRMWARE.

SOURCE~NEWS4GSM

iLord is DEAD!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thank you for the info Sooner

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    anybody try this

egdirdnats no está en línea Stack level 1

New Iphone

I am thinking about changing from my Blackberry to an Iphone. If I'm reading everything correctly The new Iphone that I can get from AT&T are not able to be Jailbroke. Is that correct?

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    If its the 3.1.3 OS no you cant, Id ask and find out first, but 4.0 will be out soon and a JB for that WILL follow Real quick!!!

I say do it, and get used to it as a non JB, then you will not be as confused with all the greatness you can do.

DO IT

iLord is DEAD!