Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a little application with all of you Jailbreakers ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Stack 3.0 + Tutorial

Advertisement

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a little application with all of you Jailbreakers out there. Some of you (most) probably know about this and may have used it in the past, but this version (3.0) is the best I’ve seen/used, it’s really cool and super easy to use and setup, plus, you can easily create more stacks if you’re not satisfied with only four

I’ve attached a tutorial (along with my screen shots) on how to create more Stacks. I highly recommend this app for those of you who have pages of apps and would like a cool and quick way to access your favorite ones.

You can find more info on this great app HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Whoa that's freakin cool! Which app do I download the xsellize v3 or the other one (blue icon with the 2 faces)? Thanks for the tip on that!

cjeezy, two faces! (v3.0)

You can also rename the stacks by holding one down (to activate the icon wiggles LOL) and you'll get a pop up in the status bar to allow you to rename the stack...it's VERY, VERY COOL indeed.

I only see v 2.1 in Cydia (with the 2 faces).

Hmmm!! That's the wrong one. You might need a certain source..I'll find it for you
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

try this repo (if you don't have it)

http://repo.beyouriphone.com/

Yep thats it. Just curious, how'd you know that was the source? I'm wondering if there are many other sources out there that I'm missing lol

There should be 4...?? You only have 3??

Well, since I downloaded it, I just went to Manage>Packages>Stack 3.0 and looked to see what source it was hosted on...that's it.

HERE is a YouTube link on how to add ALL Cydia sources.

Wow! Thansk! Question, how come there are 3 stack icons that downloaded? I'm assuming it was suppose to do that

I guess there are 4 of them lol

I'm confused...is there 4? or 3? LOL The 4th might been your last springboard page (way back)

Theres were 4 stack icons and they were automatically populated with contact, safari and settings. I re-installed the App and now there are 2 empty stacks. Does this sound right? Also, when you add an app to the stack folder, is it suppose to just copy that app to the folder or does it move the original app to? I think I broke mine

LOL, you're working a little too much, no need to do anything other than install it, there should be 4, not 2 or 3. And yes, they are populated with Contacts, Safari and Settings, you can just remove them and add those you want.

When you add an icon/app to a Stack, it will make a copy of the icon on to the stack and the icon will remain on your springboard, just use "hide icons" in SBSettings to turn off those you've added to a stack.

You're right there were 4 not 2. I missed two of them because they already had icons prepopulated....and yes you're right, I'm working too much! This stuff is a trip. Is there an addon or something for the SBSetting to hide apps?

It's okay, this stuff is pretty trippy!

Just open SBSettings, go to More and you'll see "Hide Icons", it's the 3rd one on the Settings list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast