Why didn't Apple think of this? SmartScreen lets you add widgets to your iPhone lock ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

SmartScreen Demo:iPhone

Advertisement

Why didn't Apple think of this? SmartScreen lets you add widgets to your iPhone lock screen, providing an interactive dashboard experience whenever you wake up your device. The software is jailbreak-only (as you'd probably expect, given its standard system-defying functionality) and will be launched in November 2009. Widget developers are currently being accepted to an invitation-only beta program. Details for the beta program and the SmartScreen product are available at the media-phone web site.

Yes, this isn't the only lock-screen information system out there. Intelliscreen and LockInfo provide calendar and email updates. At the same time, SmartScreen offers a fresh new approach that's a worthy alternative. I really like the visual flair and paged presentation, and the ability to move widgets around via direct interaction.

I have always liked LockInfo and this just seems to improve upon a great idea.

Source:tauw

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    That is VERY, VERY COOL!! I have LockInfo and it's pretty cool..but I dig the scrolling/swiping capabilities this app give you! TWO THUMBS UP!!!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    reminds me of my G1.
    Widgets gotta love em!
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just installed this on my phone...It looks glorious . Gotta love the jailbreaking abilities on my shenanigan. So far no issues
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    smartscreen is retarded you can do alot more with some of the other lockscreen programs. I thought this program was going to be promising but once it was released after other apps had already been out this app failed. You have to pay for almost all the widgets and it doesnt offer anything you cant get somewhere else for free.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Yeah, that's why I use LockInfo