Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by RogerG What's the difference if she deletes them both, then adds one ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    What's the difference if she deletes them both, then adds one back at a time or deletes one at a time? Six of one, half dozen of the other.
    From just the info that we've got, it doesn't seem that the problem started right away. So deleting one at a time would seem logical in this case. If she installs them back one at time, how long before te bug reapears?? She may thought that it was gone with app A when really app B was the culprit.

I don't know. Just they way I see going about it.

It could also be the combo that's causing the issue.

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    I don't need those extra siri things right now anyway

If i decide, I will add back one at a time like you guys said

you all are the best
    :) iNurse :)

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Seems you were on the right tack but why delete both at one time? Seems illogical.

As with all things on jail breaking and rooting. One thing at a time is better than all at once. It allows for better diagnostics of potential problems. Just saying.

Let us know which app was causing the issue for you. It may also help to email the developer about this issue so he can issue a fix.

Glad you got it back in working order.
    Hey, just saw this message.... i must have not seen the email.. I deleted both at same time because I wasn't using either one of them... IF I had been smart however, I would have tried one at a time to see which one caused it....

Thanks for helping!
    :) iNurse :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12