I needed to re-add a couple sources in cydia but now when I try, I ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Repository not found error?

Advertisement

I needed to re-add a couple sources in cydia but now when I try, I get an error saying the repository is not found. For example when I add repo.beyouriphone.com. Any ideas why this is happening now?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    beyouriphone.com is down you cant even go to their site, once the server is up and running you should be able to add it.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    looks like its up right now, but it has been iffy the past few days. hurry and add before its too late.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Cool just added and it works now. Thank you!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Huh now I can't download anything from that source. I keep getting a forbidden 403 error

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Well like neo said, it's been iffy, so yeah you'll probably have trouble downloading things until it's up and running good