Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

download sbsettings!!!! its a must swipe your finger on the very top and when it ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

Advertisement

download sbsettings!!!! its a must
    swipe your finger on the very top and when it comes down hit more, then choose extras & options, then slide over numeric battery to on. should turn on right away, and your good to go.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    now THAT is what I'm talkin' bout!!! AWESOME neo, thanks so much man! I'll take any other recommendations you have too bro.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    from the custom ipsw I made if you would like it and are on windows with AT&T service to activate you should be alright.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    http://neorabid.com

cydia sources:
    http://xsellize.com/cydia
    http://cydia.hackulo.us

installous & appsync 3.1

then install ping! and add neorabid and if you have any questions or problems give me a ping.
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    thanks again neo.....you are the epitome of what Pinstack is all about bro!!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    not a problem its what I do
    Quotes to live by:

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ping me at ericas_touch if this us for all 3.1 devices. I would love to try this on my touch.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Hey neo.....guess what I learned tonight after spending all day and night getting it just like I wanted it (theme, icons, apps, etc.)..........DON'T DO THE UPDATE TO 3.1.2!!!!!!!! DAGUMMIT!!!! I am sooooooo mad right now!!!!!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Lol if you would have asked me I could have told you that.

On a brighter note, looks like there may be a new competitor in the jailbreak/unlock game.
    http://tumblephone.com/appulo/#_home

found that while searching for AT&T 5.6 carrier settings changes.
    Guess we will have until Sunday to see if it's legit... Hope so
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    All the new stock of iPhones have 3.1 already pre loaded on them. Mine was one of them. Any hope at all for a jailbreak in the future?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16
    anyone!?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post

On a brighter note, looks like there may be a new competitor in the jailbreak/unlock game.

This sounds very interesting. I'll be checking Sunday night to see if it is really true. Nice find Neo

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by labevlol View Post
    anyone!?
    As I understand there isn't an immediate solution or resolve for jailbreaking any iPhones that came preloaded with 3.1. As you stated it will be in the "future".
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Blackra1n will be officially released @ or by 4 a.m eastern!!!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    Blackra1n will be officially released @ or by 4 a.m eastern!!!!
    So everyone knows Blackra1n is not a unlock just a jailbreak. So everyone be sure to read before you use it

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post

As suspected this is afake and just rick rolls you!!! WTF on a brighter note blackra1n came out today so everything is good in the neighborhood.

Just DONT FORGET if you rely on your unlock to operate your phone dont use this program as it does not currently support baseband unlock on 5.11.07!!!
    Quotes to live by:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast