Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Geez.......anyone else think it's about time the Dev Team released the new rev of Redsn0w??... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Smile Redsn0w 3.1......come on already!!!

Advertisement

Geez.......anyone else think it's about time the Dev Team released the new rev of Redsn0w??

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    If and when I decide to upgrade to 3.1 I will more than likely go with the up and coming blackra1n by Geohot. I was very impressed with purplera1n when he put it out.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Geo rules. Cmon Blackra1n
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They have to find a exploit before they can do anything. If there is no exploit theres no redsnow

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian80 View Post
    They have to find a exploit before they can do anything. If there is no exploit theres no redsnow
    No, they need somone that codes for windows to make a program. The exploit already exists for jailbreaking its just retaining your baseband so that you can unlock the phone.

are you jailbroken already? if you are you can install a custom firmware through iTunes, I have one that I made for AT&T 3G that should retain baseband so you can unlock. I cant gurantee it but you should because all pwnagetool does is make the custom firmware and then you install it on iTunes.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

I already have a custom ispw for my 2g for the 3.1 firmware I went back to 3.0 because I lost MMS when I upgraded to the 3.1. When I weighed my options I would rather have MMS then 3.1. I read the post wrong and thought they were waiting for a new unlock tool and that they already upgraded to the apple 3.1 firmware and were needing it for a unlock

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    HA!!! I just borrowed a MAC from my buddy and used the new pwnage 3.1......worked like a charm!!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    good deal
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    so....what's all the summerboard, winterboard........i don't get it??

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    All the new stock of iPhones have 3.1 already pre loaded on them. Mine was one of them. Any hope at all for a jailbreak in the future?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Windows version is draggin'....for sure. I broke down and borrowed my buddy's MAC today, used the new 3.1 Pwnage tool.....easy as pie!!! I wouldn't think it could be much longer though for the Win version. Ohh yeah.....I'm really diggin' the "Pineapple" logo on the reboots!! I know...I know.....I'm easy!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    summerboard is an older version of winterboard. winterboard allows for customization of your phone, ie themes, sounds, widgets, etc...

definately a MUST install if jailbroken.
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    ^^ playing with it now.....thanks neo!! It seems like some things don't change though when you check 'em??? Like "battery percentage"....I checked it......but it didn't change the battery any??

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    All the new stock of iPhones have 3.1 already pre loaded on them. Mine was one of them. Any hope at all for a jailbreak in the future?
    We all hope so but no definite

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Ahhhhhhh, it's for when you're charging the battery.......Durrrrr!!! I was looking for the one that shows battery status up at the top.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast