I have a bb8320 now. I have seen alot of post about the iphone and ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

shawndotting no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Plz help i am confused....iphone or bb

Advertisement

I have a bb8320 now. I have seen alot of post about the iphone and i am confused....should i sell my bb and purchase an iphone. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa need help too much information. it is like this i like the net and i like to type but i love tech....what do you think should it be a bb or an iphone.....

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm in the same situation. I switched back to my sidekick 3 last night. I'm torn between the iPhone 3gs, the sidekick lx 2009, or the 8220 flip which would probably be my last choice.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Get the iPhone, you can always return it (within 30 days I think) if you don't like it, then you can get a BlackBerry which you know you'll like. I was on the same boat in June, I had a BlackBerry Pearl I loved, but I was eligable for an upgrade and I was debating between the Bold and the iPhone, I figured I could always return it and get the Bold, happy to say I got the iPhone and I'm VERY happy I did
    Posted via smartphone

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    I know your pain. I was in the same situation over the summer and finally we took the plunge and got 3gS's. We had been bb family for over 3 yrs and loved the familiarity of bb but the extended functionality (gps, nimble browser response etc) of the iphone made our decision. Particularly since there is no additional cost for the aforementioned functionality. whereas bb charges a fee (varies by carrier) to have gps capability of iphone (which is free)

One big caveat (big for me at least) is the lack of integrated TASKs. Yea, I know that's really trivial to some but as a psych intern, I live by my calendar/task list when we were on bb. I know "there's an app for that" but the ones I've found don't have the built in functionality that works seamlessly with the iphone calendar. My bb had that.

So summarily, the trade off for better browser and gps and app potential outweigh the lack of integrated task program. So think about what you utilize your bb for the most and then make your decision from there.

Hope this helps

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You should wait for the Bold 2. It will be the ultimate smartphone.

shawndotting no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the input all.....hear what..............in jamaica the carrier offer a packet data service namely blackberry service but i now realise that they are exploiting the name as the internet service is available to all phones, smartphone included and there are apps to do the things you want to do, if i had an iphone i could use a messenger and still keep in contact. Whats special about the bb, you can take a picture and send it real time. .....but isnt this feature seen in the iphone?????????????you can browse,,,,,the iphone can too,,,,,,,,,i am getting more confused....................

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Depends on your needs. I bought the Bold, played around with it for a week and got bored. I then returned it and got a 3gs. It's now 2 1/2 weeks later and I still get excited playing around on it.

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm in the same boat.. I'm like going towards the iphone but I'm holding till I see the 9300 curve.
    Release it already hehe!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I use the Internet alot from my phone and the iPhone browser blows away the BB. I have had my iPhone for a month and still no regrets thus far. Since Hayden has updated Pinstack to be more iPhone friendly in terms of viewing, it has made my decision to switch even sweeter. Thanks Hayden
    Posted via smartphone

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    why dont just keep both? iphone and bb. thats what i do, when i dont feel like messing with the iphone i just switch the sim to my bb, (8320). i least thats what i do

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I do that all the time. In fact I just switched over to my sidekick 3 which I use in combo with my iPod Touch. But I think I will most likely get the phone I have eyeballed for awhile, the HTC Touch Pro 2.
    Posted via smartphone