Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's because you HAVE to play it in landscape mode with no sound ...it kinda ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

It's because you HAVE to play it in landscape mode with no sound...it kinda sucks but that's the ONLY way you can play it

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Funny I was re reading this thread and it really went into its own thread of a thread. LOL no offense

iLord is DEAD!

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    So does every other thread I started! Sorry probably my ADD kicking in lol

I need something else to download and/or customization. Any other ideas? Maybe new status bar icons or something
    Last edited by cjeezy; 11-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    cjeezy - Nah man, don't know of a salt water aquarium vid

Hmmm, not sure about the automatic lock bro, I never noticed that (I have mine set to Never lock)...I'll look into it

As for the Emulators, add this source in Cydia: http://repo.beyouriphone.com/
    Then use the 'Search' feature in Cydia and search for, NES, snes4iphone and genesis4iphone

There is a playstation emulator as well, but it's tough to get working, I've tried several roms and I've only got Tony Hawks Pro Skater to work..I can show you how if you wanna try, let me know
    The snes games only let me play for 2 minutes before the trial runs out?

cjeezy - Yeah, there's a trial Eventually you'll have to pay for it, unless there is another way of getting it

Also, what else would you like to customize, let me know and I can show you how

Cool. I dont mind paying for them. I just wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong since the other emulators/games were different (NES and Genesis).

As far as the other customizable things go, I'm really not sure because I don't know whats out there. Was just looking for some examples of things I could do if I wanted.

There's the Battery, the Loader (spinning wheel), lock/unlock sounds (UISounds), the Notes app (manually done), Phone Keypad...there's a lot you can customize

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123