Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi Everyone, So I've tinkered with my JB iPhone for a few weeks now and ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Need some new apps. Any suggestions?

Advertisement

Hi Everyone,

So I've tinkered with my JB iPhone for a few weeks now and absoluetely love it! There's a good chance I would have hated the phone if it weren't for the JB! Anyways, I have my phone basically how I want it now, but was wondering if there are any apps or mods out there that are "must haves" that maybe I missed. Thus far I have the following JB items:
    Backgrounder
    LockInfo
    Winterboard/Mobile Substrate
    MxTunes
    Stack
    Categories
    Supreme Pref
    Font Swap
    Custom Sliders and vibration (thanks Beeshabo!)
    Boss Paper
    SSH
    Ifile
    VWallpaper
    MiVTones
    Call Clear
    SBSettings
    Glasklart Theme
    ...and a few other minor tweaks

The only things that haven't worked or I couldn't find were:
    - a video wallpaper of an aquarium (can't seem to find)
    - swap tunes (not working)
    - spinboard (not working)
    - seperate alerts for different email accounts (can't find)

Thanks for any suggestions!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Wow cjeezy, I'm proud of you man LOL, your iPhone is hooked up, KOOL!!

HERE is a link to the Aquarium video for vWallpaper

You should download the Safari Download Plug-In, it let's you download internet content (just like on a PC), it's pretty cool, just download dTunes (available in Cydia) and it comes with it, dTunes also lets you download Music, Videos and Torrents.

You could try downloading some video game Emulators like NES (Nintendo), SNES (Super Nintendo) and GENESIS (Sega), (I've attached screenies)...they're freakin AWESOME!! They take me back LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Megaman! That does take me back. All you need is some Contra and Castlevania and you'd be set lol! Where can I find these games? In the games folder in Cydia (didn't see too many)?

Also, I noticed you have the Glasklart theme (which is awesome), that theme "removes" the Slider Text, that's why you don't have any text there when you removed your custom slider text (you made).

If you want the stock slider text to appear even with the Glasklart theme active (and when you uncheck your custom slider text), just SSH into your iPhone and navigate to: Private/var/stash/themes/Glasklart.theme/Folders and delete the SpringBoard.app folder and that's it

I just downloaded dTunes as well. Thanks for the aquarium link! Do you happen to know of a decent length and clear saltwater vid? I noticed the screen doesn't automatically lock when the vwallpaer is used. Anywork around?

cjeezy - Nah man, don't know of a salt water aquarium vid

Hmmm, not sure about the automatic lock bro, I never noticed that (I have mine set to Never lock)...I'll look into it

As for the Emulators, add this source in Cydia: http://repo.beyouriphone.com/
    Then use the 'Search' feature in Cydia and search for, NES, snes4iphone and genesis4iphone

There is a playstation emulator as well, but it's tough to get working, I've tried several roms and I've only got Tony Hawks Pro Skater to work..I can show you how if you wanna try, let me know

Thanks bro! Let me know what you find out about the lockscreen if you have the time.

You Got It!! Did you fix your Slider Text issue with Glasklart?

Just got the NES and Genesis games! Now I just gotta learn to use the onscreen buttons. It's kinda tricky
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

cjeezy - The new portrait mode NES controller SUCKS! It looks ugly, I've attached one I made, it looks just like the original Nintendo controller.

Just SSH into your iPhone and navigate to: Private/var/mobile/stash/applications/NES
    - Delete the controller_pt.png and replace it with the one I've attached (they're named the same).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome! You're the man! I'll test it out!

Kool! Let me know how you likes it

Much better controller! Heads up though, the "mobile" isn't part of the path to get to the NES folder.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

There is a playstation emulator as well, but it's tough to get working, I've tried several roms and I've only got Tony Hawks Pro Skater to work..I can show you how if you wanna try, let me know
    how can i get that one? i allready have NES and GBA, i would like to try the PS one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast