Not sure what happened, but my MMS, calendar, email, etc is not showing on my ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Lockinfo is gone?

Advertisement

Not sure what happened, but my MMS, calendar, email, etc is not showing on my lockscreen anymore. Tried a reboot and a reinstall, but nothing works. Any ideas? I originally downloaded the version from the beyouriphone source.

Also, another odd thing, when I removed it (along with the dim delay and clock hide) Lockinfo still showed up in my settings on my phone.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Hmmm, that's odd!

Mine works fine, I downloaded mine from the ModMyi repo, so I will eventually (11-28-09) have to pay for it...but, I will because I do like it.

cjeezy - I would install the "actual" app off the ModMyi repo, you won't have to pay for it because it has a 14 day tral, I would install it just to make sure it's the app and not your iPhone. Try to install that and see if it shows up

Lol when I did that it said I needed to purchase the app. I went ahead and did that and all is good now! Any idea how to change the appearance of the default icons or how to add different plugins like facebook?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Well, at least it's back!

As for the icons, I'm not exactly sure, I've never looked into it, but I will. And apparently there will be an update soon (for LockInfo) that includes Facebook and all that stuff

There's also Intelliscreen which is pretty cool because it has waaay more plugins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xht8mxe3nE8

I'll prob keep Lockinfo though. I like how the fields collapse

cjeezy - Yeah, I looked into Intelliscreen also, and it's cool but I'm good with LockInfo, it does the job

Do you have the AnyCity Live Weather Theme?

I have the weather that shows on my lockscreen. Is that what you're referring to?

Well I think the AnyCity Live Weather also shows in on your SpringBoard

Well, the reason I was asking is because if you want to change the icons on your LockInfo, you have to SSH into the AnyCity Live Weather theme to edit/change the files.

Oh ok. I never would have thought about that app. I'll try it out. Thanks man
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ok now that were talking about lockscreen check this out, when i push the sleep botton the phone goes to sleep, so the screen turns off then i press the home button to check if i have any messages and the screen shows again but this time it stays on all the time does anyone knows why?

Evo - I think that's the dim lock delay time, but I'm not positive. So, to shut it off you have to press the sleep/power button again?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yea otherwise it stays on all the time