Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hey Neo. I'll try restarting the computer during the JB and see if that works ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Hey Neo. I'll try restarting the computer during the JB and see if that works but we tried it on 3 different PC's so I'm not sure. I didn't install the cydia.hackulo.com source due to the fact that I disn't want to run any apps that should be paid for...or does this do something different?

I'll try the AnyCity App along with Notifier and see if that works (while of course uninstalling Status Notifier).

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
    Hey Neo. I'll try restarting the computer during the JB and see if that works but we tried it on 3 different PC's so I'm not sure. I didn't install the cydia.hackulo.com source due to the fact that I disn't want to run any apps that should be paid for...or does this do something different?
    Nope, it does pretty much that. I like being able to try before I buy but to each his own.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm the same way, I like to be able to try the app before purchasing...only because of the lack of 'returning' the apps, which you CAN'T do!

Good luck jeezy, happy modding

Thanks you guys! Appreciate all your help!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I'm the same way, I like to be able to try the app before purchasing...only because of the lack of 'returning' the apps, which you CAN'T do!

Good luck jeezy, happy modding
    Same here, if I like it I'll go ahead and pay for it. It's saved me a little money

What was the name of the app that would allow me to use iTunes on my laptop and my home PC without erasing everything?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    SwapTunes
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    The slider text, no problem, I've attached a tutorial and the file you'll need for that

There must be something you're setting that is causing the blank/black screen on your lock screen. Tell me what you've downloaded and what you've set in WinterBoard and I'll try to trouble shoot it for you.
    I'm attempting to do the slider change today through i-Funbox. I had a couple questions.
    1. Is there suppose to be another attachment in the .zip file aside from the Springboard.strings?
    2. You mentioned to navigate to private/var...is this the same as raw file system/var/stash....

Thanks for your help

cjeezy
    1. No, all you really need is the Springboard.strings file, everything else is just folders you have to create.
    Example: Slider Text>Folders>SpringBoard.app>en.Iproj>Springboard. strings
    2. Yeah, either way works, so long as you navigate to the Themes folder.

I've attached a .zip file with EVERYTHING you need, even the folders
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok. One more thing are the last 3 folders all "sub folders" of the 1st folder (My Slider text)? Or are all 4 folders seperate in the themes folder?

Yes, there should 1 main folder (My Slider Text) and 3 sub folders, the last folder (en.lproj) should contain the .strings file.

My Slider Text (folder) > Folders (sub folder 1) > SpringBoard.app (sub folder 2) > en.lproj (sub folder 3) > SpringBoard.strings (file)

Is it "en.lproj" or "en.eproj" (what the Adobe sheet shows)?

cjeezy - Yeah, sorry, I noticed that I will fix it.

It is "en.lproj"

Crap. Didnt work Did everything in the instructions. Oh well

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast