Although this is a beta version, you can now jailbreak your devices running on 4.2.1. ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337

Lightbulb Jailbreak Untethered 4.2.1 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS/3G, iPad and iPod Touch

Advertisement

Although this is a beta version, you can now jailbreak your devices running on 4.2.1.

Beware, this is a beta version and may have glitches. Remember to always back up your devices!

This is the new version of Redsn0w (0.9.7b1), it can be downloaded HERE

Another benefit is that it claims to jailbreak untethered seamlessly, and "won’t only allow your device to be an untethered jailbreak, but also it will upgrade the devices which rely on tethered jailbreak to untethered one without restore, you will only need to use the new version of Redsn0w". Meaning no data loss and no losing all your tweaks from Cydia!!!

Thanks to Dev-team for their timely release.

Let me know if this works for you all...

Cheers!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Good deal smooth. I have not had time postin up my mentionables lately and it may be a few more weeks till I can dedicate my time to it. So thank you very much ma young grasshopper

iLord is DEAD!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Good deal smooth. I have not had time postin up my mentionables lately and it may be a few more weeks till I can dedicate my time to it. So thank you very much ma young grasshopper
    Hahaha thanks!