Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When your iphone is pluged in and you have itunes open click on the iphone ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

sozae no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

When your iphone is pluged in and you have itunes open click on the iphone under devices and on the right under the summary tab it should say update and restore in middle right hold the shift key and press restore and then browse your computer and point it to the 3.0 fw. As far as downloading you could find a link just about anywhere just google it. hope this helps

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    i cant wait to get home to try it...Sozae...you seem knowledgeable on the iphone when your device shows the old 8310 and 21 posts! lol..meant that as a compliment. thanks for everything and ill be doing this tonight for sure.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

sozae no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got alot of help when I had my 8310 and I learned alot about blackberry and switched to iphone. I'm just trying to give something back by helping. if you have any more questions just ask my email sozae01@gmail.com good luck!!!1

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    alright...im bout to break this mfkr. I have followed every vid....every instruction i could find. I cannot get itunes to stop upgrading. When i hit shitft and restore...it tell me " could not be restored firmware not compatable. What am i missing???????????? I want to use this phone on tmo but almost wanna give up and sell it. Can anyone help me? I have watched all the youtube vids one downgrading from 3.1 to 3.01 and dled what i was told to no fix. Any help will be apprecaited.
    Last edited by pmarshall; 09-13-2009 at 05:01 AM.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12