Hi people, I have my bb and very happy but I just got a question ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

iphone locked

Advertisement

Hi people, I have my bb and very happy but I just got a question about the first gen Iphone. She has one of those and locked it but cannot unlock it because she forgot the password and now is lucked out. Is there a way to unlock it or wipe the phone as is the case with bb's. Thank god, I have my bb but she asked me to ask this question since she's not computer literate at all. If you can help please, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

DataCentre no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208759D5
    Press and hold the top button and the home button at the same time. After that it will tell you to connect it to your computer.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you! I have bad news though...She brought her iphone and laptop but still could not get it to work. I wonder if there's anything else I should tell her to do? Is there a way for her to reset it to factory status...Damn iphones...thank God i got my curve . But seriously is there anything else i could tell her to do or just trash it and get a bb?

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09
    you can always ditch the g/f and sell the... o wait nvm.

that sucks, bumpage

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You need to go to Gizzmo/Toy blogs for this bro

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    You can restore it. Turn off the phone. Once it's turned off, press and hold the "Home" button and plug the iPhone into your Mac or PC. Keep holding the "Home" button until you see a dock cable pointing to the itunes icon. iPhones running older software will display a yellow triangle and text which says "Please Connect to iTunes". You can now release the Home button.
    Open iTunes (if it's not already open) and you will be told that "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode". Click "OK" and you will be taken to the iPhone pane. Click restore and you're done, it's that easy! Connect the phone to itunes holding the home button. Itunes will reconize the phone on restore mode.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you xattica. So, it was not a total loss for her Iheadache. She restored it with no problem . Thanks again. she's back trying to type on that horrendous thing. lol

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Im glad to help...

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Get her a BB!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Your thought was right on... Ditch the iPhone and get her a BB.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan