Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No. The program crashed. It didnt complete the process.... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Advertisement

No. The program crashed. It didnt complete the process.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    No. The program crashed and didnt complete.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Sorry for the duplicate replies. I just called sprint and they are honoring my request to unlock my phone. Lets see if they follow through.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Ive just tried this Greenpois0n jailbreak a third time. Crashes at the same place. IM LOST!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Sorry theres nobody else here to help you or even offer an encouraging word.

Maybe it was a bad install as this usually works flawlessly.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Absinthe.

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

You can also go to www.redmondpie.com as they have another jailbreak option you can use called Redsn0w.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Roger, I appreciate your reply. I've been waiting for a response. I went to youtube for help, Im reading comments by other users who are experiencing the same thing. Im trying to find out what the common denominator is here. I did uninstall and re-installed from a different site. Same crash. It's upsetting. Ill find a solution though.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Thanks for all your help though.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Grape, what iOS are you trying to JB? Sorry I havent been around, been having health issues. If you did a clean install of Absinthe for 5.1.1 and your jailbreaking a 5.1.1 device there's no reason it should not work. Do a fresh install of Absinthe on your PC and be sure to reboot and close all programs. Reboot your iPhone again before you try to install. Holler back.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Hey Chokem -

Sorry you're not feeling well man. Im trying to jb 5.1.1 on my 4s. Ive done two clean installs. Rebooted my phone and my pic three times to no result. I just tried it again. I closed all programs, all windows, still no result. The .txt file says to erase all content and settings from my phone before install. Im gonna rule out some other stuff before I do that.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    What did you use to jb your phone? Are you using a PC or Mac?

I use a PC. Jailbroke two iphones, an iPod and an iPad. Not sure why you're having issues.

Did you try the Redsn0w JB?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I used a Dell Studio 15 laptop with Absinthe for 5.1.1 installed on it. I jailbroke both my i4S and ipad3 at the same time. There must be some kind of restriction or block your carrier has put on the device if that's possible. I've jailbroken 10 iDevices with no problems at all. I'm not sure what's going on. Are you using a Mac or PC?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

She's on a PC, I believe, G. Can't believe she can't get it to work. I know it's a Sprint device, but that shouldn't make a difference, I don't think.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Okay guys, I had to restore my phone to factory settings. I completely wiped the phone. I was then able to install the jailbreak successfully and I manually added settings and such back to my phone. I was told that because my phone capacity was so large (32g), I had to wipe it first. I did, and it worked. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT AND HELP. SPREAD THE WORD. The .txt file said to do so but that was my last resort. Sorry to have put you all through that. Chokem: Hope youre feeling better. THANK YOU AND ROGER FOR YOUR EFFORTS. I owe you both an EDIBLE FRUIT ARRANGEMENT. Live and learn and follow directions the first time around. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast