Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by evo1725 I download the stuff via cydia but nothing ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~ ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

lisax4o9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    I download the stuff via cydia but nothing
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    go in cydia and choose manage then click source then search for cydia.hackulo.us and down load that it should be an icon on ur iphone called installous..then in there u can dl almost anything for free like apps from the app store..if its confusing then just go to google.com and search hackulo or installous for iphone 3g and there should b videos about it..it worked for me and now i have alot of games and or interesting app to mess wit when im bored in class good luck

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I have a walkthrough of installing and using installous on my website: http://neorabid.com/iphone/iphone-stuff/
    Last edited by neorabid; 05-05-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

lisax4o9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    I have a walkthrough of installing and using installous on my website: http://neorabid.com
    cool it should help them out!

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by khaltire View Post
    Try getting mewseek pro and mxtube to watc youtube vids in wifi quality using 3g speeds.. I miss that
    Also u can get cool themes and sound packs. Try the mgs codec soundpack (metal gear solid) in cydia. Also try blackberry bold click mod its better than the regular click. Also try vibrations when u type its called haptoc feedback and surpsingly doesn't affect the batter that much
    You should also try to change the ugly *** lock screen to something more pleasing. I recommend the 'best clear lock screen' its on cydia

Good luck

all those are in cydia???

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah they are all in cydia.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

I cant wait until I get my camera back im going to do some walk through videos as well as do some write ups for everyone.

The reason the themes and some other mods you are downloading arent doing anything is because you need to install the winterboard app from cydia.

once you open up the winterboard app you are given a list of selections you have installed, click the ones you want to implement and then after your done hit your home button and then wait for the springboard to respring. Once it resprings your stuff should be installed, to get rid of it just do the opposite.

I DO HAVE WINTERBOARD!!!!!!

I have a walkthrough of installing and using installous on my website: http://neorabid.com/iphone/iphone-stuff/

INSTALLOUS DONT WORK FOR MY IPHONE IT DONT DOWNLOAD ISH!!!!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    did you install mipatch 2.2.1? installous wont work correctly unless you do the mobile install patch first.
    Quotes to live by:

yeah i downloaded too

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Can i unjailbreak my phone but still keep it unlock??

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yes, if you use a turbo sim or equivalent.
    Quotes to live by:

Hey and they said the yellow snow was only a beta test does that
    Means that is gonna expired? Or it always is gonna remain unlock??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123