Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hey have you guys heard about "rebel simcard"? is a lil sim that you place ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

hey have you guys heard about "rebel simcard"? is a lil sim that you place on top of any simcard and it dont matter what kinda phone you got youre able to use any simcard. you think is true???

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    To those who have opened up their iPhone (Jail Break etc) can you comment on any lag or slow downs for those of us here who may not realize what other things can happen other than installing lots of great stuff.

thx

ps. ok I will just say it. I un-jail broke (is that a word?) because of the lag and slow downs.
    Last edited by srl7741; 04-29-2009 at 03:24 PM.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    certain programs will do that, I run sbsettings and have a process toggle setup so I can see whats running and then have the option to delete the process out of memory or restart springboard.

kate is the WORST program to download, it will jack up your phone!

pretty much everything can be fixed by a respring or deleting the last program you installed.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Dont donwload things you dont know, it may harm you iphone. I had a iphone not long ago and i had to wipe/reinstall the os about 40+ times (no joke) But Cydia is pretty much the best place to get your things for the iphone
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

I downloaded stuff but I can't put it in my iPhone what I'm I soon wrong
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Doing wrong?

PIN/ID
    Retired

Need more info

Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    Doing wrong?
    Kind of need a little more information? How are you downloading "stuff" Where are you downloading from?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    it should all be there on your phone its all done OTA.

go to my website and click iphone stuff
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Usually when things get jailbroken, keep them away from Bubba, and get them a nice girl "phone"
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Am I right in assuming that your iphone has to be jail-broken in order to install themes? Can someone please educate me on this please?

PIN/ID
    Retired

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    Am I right in assuming that your iphone has to be jail-broken in order to install themes? Can someone please educate me on this please?
    Yes, that is required in order to use any one of the great theme(s) and features associated with them.

I download the stuff via cydia but nothing

khaltire no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try getting mewseek pro and mxtube to watc youtube vids in wifi quality using 3g speeds.. I miss that
    Also u can get cool themes and sound packs. Try the mgs codec soundpack (metal gear solid) in cydia. Also try blackberry bold click mod its better than the regular click. Also try vibrations when u type its called haptoc feedback and surpsingly doesn't affect the batter that much
    You should also try to change the ugly *** lock screen to something more pleasing. I recommend the 'best clear lock screen' its on cydia

Good luck

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Yes, that is required in order to use any one of the great theme(s) and features associated with them.
    Thanks that's what I thought.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    I download the stuff via cydia but nothing
    I cant wait until I get my camera back im going to do some walk through videos as well as do some write ups for everyone.

The reason the themes and some other mods you are downloading arent doing anything is because you need to install the winterboard app from cydia.

once you open up the winterboard app you are given a list of selections you have installed, click the ones you want to implement and then after your done hit your home button and then wait for the springboard to respring. Once it resprings your stuff should be installed, to get rid of it just do the opposite.
    Quotes to live by:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast