Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

now what do i do? Does someone knows if I can use my iPhone with ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

now what do i do?

Does someone knows if I can use my iPhone with tmobile after I jailbroke it? I really need to know. Thank you so much stackeds.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-29-2009 at 02:13 AM.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    ?? What do you want to do?

Dansnov1086 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FEDBE
    Isn't that something worth considering before you go through the effort to jailbreak it?

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Oh don't get me wrong! I'm loving it but I don't know what can I do now that I jailbroke.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Well umm you can install any apps that are made by people that aren't in the iTunes store, I think of my old iTouch there was a program called App Loader that let you install TONS of apps made by several developers.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    free paid apps, free music, mms, video recorder, backgrounding programs, custom themes, free programs, the possibilities are endless you gotta let me know what you wanna do before I can tell you what you need to do.

you have PM sir I think you shall enjoy the information coming your way.

for anyone else that wants to jailbreak and take full advantage of your iphone PM me and I will give you a list of sources and programs to have to do so.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you can install paid apps from the app store you just need to know what you are doing
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    free paid apps, free music, mms, video recorder, backgrounding programs, custom themes, free programs, the possibilities are endless you gotta let me know what you wanna do before I can tell you what you need to do.

you have PM sir I think you shall enjoy the information coming your way.

for anyone else that wants to jailbreak and take full advantage of your iphone PM me and I will give you a list of sources and programs to have to do so.
    can you post the information publicly? im VERY interested

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    id rather not, I dont want to violate any TOS with anyone.
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    ASK
    A mods asking you too, I doubt you'll get into trouble.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i just want to make sure that we can all benefit from your information .. but if you are thinking it will violate any TOS or EULA then let's just play it safe and say not ..

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah, I dont like putting stuff like this on other peoples sites especially if they dont approve of "shady" stuff.

she has PM
    Last edited by neorabid; 04-29-2009 at 02:34 AM.
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    click my username and visit neorabid's homepage! for all things Iphone 3G
    Quotes to live by:

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    depending on the method you used to jailbreak, you may have a problem unlocking the phone. if you used quickpwn to jailbreak then youre pretty much SOL.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    the only way to software unlock the iphone is through the use a of a mac using PwnageTool and having an iphone that has 2.2 or lower if upgrading to 2.2.1, all pc programs upgrade the baseband. I have no intentions of selling my phone or going to another carrier so I really dont care about unlocking my phone.

and there are others ways to unlock if you unlock using quickpwn just no software available.
    Quotes to live by:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast