Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hmmm. I seem to be leading you in all kind of directions. I'm out of ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Advertisement

Hmmm. I seem to be leading you in all kind of directions. I'm out of my meeting now. Let me do a little search.

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    No worries...well as long as my phone doesnt get bricked lol. I'm also doing a bit of searching online now. It seems like this is a pretty common problem. Appreciate all your help though

PIN/ID
    Apple
    No problem. Hate you're having so many issues.

Can't be bricked so don't worry about that.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Have you gone to jailbreakme.com ? What does it say when you pull the web page up?

Jailbreakme just refers me to a dev page that talks about 4.3 and redsnow. But on another note, I got limera1n to work!!! I guess you need to have iTunes open and minimized in the system tray when limera1n is run. Who'da thunk

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
    Jailbreakme just refers me to a dev page that talks about 4.3 and redsnow. But on another note, I got limera1n to work!!! I guess you need to have iTunes open and minimized in the system tray when limera1n is run. Who'da thunk
    Awes0me. Apologies again for the bad links. Glad you got it working. I think I'm going to get my 4 back and jailbreak iOS 5.

No problem. I just appreciate the help. Is there a untethered JB for IOS5 yet? If so I should just upgraded to that lol

So the reason I restored my iphone and rejailbroke it was because Winterboard would NOT automatically respring and save my changes (note: none of my changes would save even if I did a manual respring). Well now after this whole process of rejailbreaking it and re-installing Winterboard again, the changes still do NOT save. I swear I can't win sometimes lol

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Sounds like its a issue with Winterboard. I always found it to be a bit buggy and a resource hog. You might just want to just use SSHand put your themes in that way.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
    No problem. I just appreciate the help. Is there a untethered JB for IOS5 yet? If so I should just upgraded to that lol
    No untethered jailbreak for 5 yet. There working on it and the 4S may be longer than the 4.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123