THIS WILL NOT UNLOCK JUST JAILBREAK, DUE TO BASEBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so I am back to ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Thumbs up How I downgraded from 3.1.3

Ok, so I am back to a Jailbroken phone on new Baseband, I tried 3.1.2 and it would not work, so I am now on 3.1.1 which is fine with me.

This is how I did it. And pics to show. If you notice my OS Version is 3.1 and my baseband IS 5.12

So it can be done.

Things you need.
    1. You must first have already backed up your ECID SHSH on Cydia (Saurik’s Server). If you don’t have this then you cannot go on with the downgrade process. You can only obtain your iPhone’s SHSH has file when you were jailbroken at 3.1.2 and ask Cydia store your SHSH file. If you did not this before 3.1.3 was introduced then downgrading is impossible.
    2. You will need the 3.1.2 iPhone (or iPod touch) firmware. [Download from here]
    Alternative for Mac is to use Pwnage Tool to create a Custom Firmware.
    3. You will need QuickPwn22 [Windows] or Quickpwn22 [Mac].
    4. That’s it. Download everything prior to following the guide below.
    On to the downgrading process…
    How to Downgrade and activate: You can use this step on iPod touches. Just make sure that that device should already have its SHSH backed on Cydia.
    First is to edit your Hosts file.
    1.a Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\
    1.b Inside the etc folder, make a copy of the the hosts file and paste it to your desktop.
    1.c Open the hosts file using Notepad. You can do this by right clicking the file and select Open or Open with. Choose Notepad to open it with.
    1.d At the bottom empty space, copy and paste the following:
    1.e Save the hosts file by doing File>Save.
    1.f Now drag and drop the hosts file back to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\. Overwrite the old one. Your done editing the Hosts file. Move on to Step 2.
    2. Connect iPhone to Computer using your USB, and open iTunes.
    3. Put iPhone (or iPod touch) in DFU mode.
    3.a First is to turn iPhone off.
    3.c Hold power and home together for about 10 seconds.
    3.d Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a PC) as a USB device is recognized.
    3.e A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone. If the Restore Logo (iTunes+USB Logos) is present on the screen, you are in Recovery Mode, not DFU. Black screen iPhones shows your in DFU mode. If you didn’t get into DFU mode, repeat process until you get to DFU mode.
    3.f Just click Ok when iTunes tells you that your iPhone is in recovery mode.
    4a. On Mac, while pressing Alt/Option key on the keyboard click on the Restore button.
    4b. On Windows, while pressing Shift key on the keyboard click on the Restore button.
    6. Now navigate to the iPhone (or iPod touch) 3.1.2 Firmware. Then click Open.
    7. iTunes should start extracting the 3.1.2 firmware into your iPhone, and your iPhone will be put in restore process. During the restore process, iTunes will encounter Error 1015. Don’t worry, that’s perfectly normal. This basically means you have SHSH backed up and are able to downgrade to 3.1.2.
    Note that if you encounter, Error 3002 or not eligible build then you don’t have SHSH. You cannot downgrade, unfortunately.
    8. At this point should still be in recovery mode and connected to iTunes. Now, go to Quickpwn and run it.
    Note to Windows 7 users: Make you run in Windows XP (SP2) Compatabilty mode and as Administrator. You can do this by right clicking quickpwn.exe, select Properties. On the tab bars, select Compatibility. Check where it says Run this program in comparability mode for:. Select Windows XP (Service Pack 2), then click Ok. Then finally right click again to Run as administrator.
    9. Quickpwn will give you a message that says hold sleep and home for 15sec, then let go of home and continue to hold power button for 2 seconds. This will get you out of recovery mode.
    11. iPhone will reboot, or turn iPhone on and wait for it to activate. You are now activated. Pop in a SIM Card and you’re ready to go.
    Note: Some iPhone users will not get their iPhone activated for some weird reasons. Otherwise, go ahead jailbreak your iPhone again.

Good luck

iLord is DEAD!

weav01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ha my old 3gs jailbroke with balck rain and had my SHSH backed up on cydia. Had my phone replaced under warranty with a new one. Can I downgraded the new device? Is the shsh specific to the device?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

I've jailbroken 3 iPhones in the last few days just fine running 3.1.3 using redsn0w. Just couldn't unlock them or downgrade the baseband since they didn't have bootloader 5.08.