Ok here's the deal, I was on 3.1.2 but my iPhone mess up so I ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

How can I unlock my iPhone??

Advertisement

Ok here's the deal, I was on 3.1.2 but my iPhone mess up so I had to restore but I only have shsh file for 3.1.3 idk how that happen cuz I was never on that os. So I download snowbreeze and created a ipsw so now I'm on 3.1.3 with basebamd 05.11.07. I try blacksnow but it didn't work cuz it put my phone in I believe infinity boot or something like that. When the iPhone keeps rebooting none stop. Any ideas how Can I unlock my iPhone?? I don't wanna be using my bb 8900.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

iLord is DEAD!

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks alot man it work just fine.

Glad that I could help. We don't need you using that nasty ole BB now do we!

iLord is DEAD!

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Hello Sooner-

I have a 32gb 3gs still using v.3.0.1 (firmware 4.26.08). I purchased my phone back in Sep 09. With the help of an online friend, I successfully jailbroke and unlocked my phone using ultrasnow and i believe BlackRain or Purple Rain (dont remember). I have lost touch with my friend and Ive been wanting to upgrade my phone for months but have been afraid to. I guess if its not broken, dont fix it but I want to get new apps that arent applicable to 3.0.1. If I want to upgrade to 3.1.3, do i have to upgrade to 3.1, then 3.1.2 first? Can you recommend the best way to go about this? Im lost all over again. Thanks

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Oh...and in Cydia, I have SHSH'S on file for 3.1, 3.1.2, and 3.1.3

what u need is A Custom OS FW 3.1.3

im not at home to give u one. but i think in a couple of my posts i posted 3.1.3 3gs OS

Or u cud get one from my signature a cook one up.

iLord is DEAD!

here u go

http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/down...0/#post1266463

Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    Hello Sooner-

I have a 32gb 3gs still using v.3.0.1 (firmware 4.26.08). I purchased my phone back in Sep 09. With the help of an online friend, I successfully jailbroke and unlocked my phone using ultrasnow and i believe BlackRain or Purple Rain (dont remember). I have lost touch with my friend and Ive been wanting to upgrade my phone for months but have been afraid to. I guess if its not broken, dont fix it but I want to get new apps that arent applicable to 3.0.1. If I want to upgrade to 3.1.3, do i have to upgrade to 3.1, then 3.1.2 first? Can you recommend the best way to go about this? Im lost all over again. Thanks

iLord is DEAD!