Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by three3peat why not a cooked 3.1.3 They already have 3.1.2 why put ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by three3peat View Post
    why not a cooked 3.1.3
    They already have 3.1.2 why put 3.1.3 on it?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ok, so i did this and my phone works,but itunes still updated my baseband...i followed ih8snow and it still updated, i must have missed a step. Ill try again with another one of my iphones in a day or so. Thanks everyone so much for their imput....really appreciate it! Maybe this write up will help someone else. I noticed there were a ton of people with this issue and most never found a fix...lucky for me i have pinstack!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    That's good news.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    So essentially if you want to sell your iPhone as unlocked and jailbroken, you can't wipe it clean without the risk of losing your jailbrake.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    No you really cant.

iLord is DEAD!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    No you really cant.

Not necessarily true, they do make factory unlocked iPhones but you have to have them imported. If you live out of the states there are actually carriers that will unlock them for you, if im not mistaken I think O2 or orange does this.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12