Everytime I open the app it crashes. Tried reinstalling it but still nothing. Any ideas?... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Help. Cydia keeps crashing...

Advertisement

Everytime I open the app it crashes. Tried reinstalling it but still nothing. Any ideas?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Crashes with an error message?

There is no error message. When I open it, it just starts to load with a white screen, but then crashes back to the home screen.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I take it your restore fixed this? It should have. Becareful on the sources you add.

iLord is DEAD!

The restore fixed it, but I was able to figure out what caused the original problem because my friends iPhone had the same problem. It's happens when you remove a Cydia app called "Repeat Memory." I originally downloaded this app (and my friend did too) not to long ago, but noticed my phone was acting a bit odd at times so I unistalled it...only later to learn that this caused my issues with Cydia. So I guess, long story short, do NOT install Repeat Memory.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

just a apple screen..

my iphone 3gs is jailbroken, my wi-fi wasnt working so i went to the network and reset that part only, did so yesterday it work fine.. i deleted some stuff from phone today and wi-fi stop work so i did the same looking for the same result.. well now phone just has a appple on the screen adnd thats all will not do anything else.. itunes or my computer doesnt recongnize either.... desperate help needed...
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!