Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need to hacktivate my iphone does anyone knows how to do it?... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

hacktivate an iphone

Advertisement

i need to hacktivate my iphone does anyone knows how to do it?

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

thats for a 3gs and i got the 2g my friend just gave it to me so i can jailbreak it but it says the it have to be jailbroken and unlock for me to hacktivate it?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    2g is EZ, just use pwnagetool or redsn0w. You can unlock it using either one within the program.
    Last edited by neorabid; 07-21-2009 at 12:25 AM.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

You don't understand!!! The cone don't work cus I upgrade it to 3.0 and when it was done in iTunes is asking me for a AT&T sim and I don't have one so even if I disconect the fond still says to plug it back to iTunes
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

freaksavior no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEAAAF
    purplera1n or redsnow .80

those do it. google is your friend man. thats how you unlock them for 3.0.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    redsnow .80 & Ultrasn0w worked on my first gen 2G iPhone. I have not had any issues since.

ok i think i didnt make myself clear. i had a 2.2.1 2g iphone, but out of nowhere it went into DFU mode, so i plug it in Itunes and upgrade to 3.0. heres when my problem comes, in order for the fone to finish the RESTORE i need a at&t acc, i dont have one so the fone still in DFU mode is there any way i can skip this step and get my fone back to work? ps, i restore the fone still in DFU mode but it can read the sim right and i put a tmo sim and still reads it after the upgrade the fone still unlock!!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    put it back in DFU mode and go through the jailbreak process with the T-mobile sim in it and when the option to unlock comes up make sure its checked then finish the jailbreak. Once it is finished with the jailbreak you shouldnt have to do anything but wait a minute or so before you should be able to use it. Shouldnt have to use a ATT sim with a 2G for this reason.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

It's allready in dfu mode!!! iTunes left it like that it won't take the jailbreak. All t says is waiting for reboot!! The fone is useless right now unless I activate it in iTunes.

Look I got the iPhone in 2.2.1 ok then I conected it to iTunes and it said in a pop up "there's a new software avalible for this iPhone do you want to upgrade" so I clicked in download and install. After it downloaded it say extracting software then preparing to restore once it was done the iPhone was not longer jailbroken right. So in iTunes a screen comes up saying activate iPhone 1, verifies acc 2, create an iTunes acc 3, download music to your fone. But since I don't have a AT&T sim I couldn't activated it, and it remain in dfu mode. All it says is connect to iTunes. Is there any way I can skip this step and get the fone to work?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    does it have the usb cord and world on the screen? if so then it isnt in DFU mode thats recovery mode, two different things.

To put the phone into DFU mode to go into the jailbreak process follow these steps:
    1. Turn the phone off
    2. Hold the power button for 3 seconds
    3. Continue holding the power button and hold down the Home button for 10 seconds
    4. release the Home button but continue to hold the power button for up to 30 seconds to put the phone in DFU mode.

Then start the jailbreak process and you should be ok.
    Quotes to live by:

Yea it's in recovery mode and I conected it like that in redsnow everything was cool untill it say waiting for reboot. After that nada happens it jus stay like that and it never gets the jailbreak

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

umm... hello?

if you get a hacked phone and you know it.... you DO NOT upgrade it! do some more research before you come in here blasting people for your own mistake. like you have been told a couple times.... Google is your friend.... you that search engine....

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    Yea it's in recovery mode and I conected it like that in redsnow everything was cool untill it say waiting for reboot. After that nada happens it jus stay like that and it never gets the jailbreak
    ok so refer to my last post http://forums.pinstack.com/showpost....7&postcount=12 and put the phone into DFU mode so you can restore it with redsn0w.
    Quotes to live by:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast