Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thats whats tricky sometimes with these apps, theres many places the "fix" could be lol... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Thats whats tricky sometimes with these apps, theres many places the "fix" could be lol

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I know man, I "thought" I looked everywhere LOL Thanks for the reply though (both you and neo), I appreciate it!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    neo - Thanks but I figured it out!! Damn, it's always the easiest things too, I can be so dumb LOL it was under the Clock Hide App - Status Bar Time this WHOLE TIME!!! UH!!
    </p>

Thats where I remember seeing it, its been a while since I used lockinfo and clock hide and I couldnt remember which one to use off the top of my head.

glad you got it figured out.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Thanks! Yeah...just cjeezy said, I thought I remember seeing it too, but like cjeezy said there's so many places to look, you start to get too deep into browsing and forget to look at the obvious LOL

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hey how can I put the weather in my lockscreen? I try and I can't see to find it
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

evo - Download LockInfo and AnyCity Live Weather, both, and you'll get it. All you have to do is SSH into the AnyCity theme and set your city (zip code)

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Just use ifile
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

I did, I used ifile to change the ZIP but I can't get the lockscreen to show the five days forecast or new mail, SMS or miss calls when I'm in the lockscreen all it shows is the slide to unlock switch nothing else

evo - Okay, I'll take you through it step by step

1) Download AnyCity Live Weather
    2) Download LockInfo
    3) SSH (iFile) into your iPhone and go to: private/var/stash/themes/AnyCity Live Weather
    Find this line, and enter your zip. var locale = "your zip here"
    4) Go to Settings>LockInfo>Lockscreen = ON
    5) Plugins>Weather>Enabled = ON
    Enter your location (you can go through the rest of the plugins if you'd like)
    6) Open WinterBoard, select "AnyCity Live Weather" (make sure it's at the TOP of your list)
    Close WinterBoard, let it respring, that's it.

i downloaded lockinfo and my fone got mess up, i had to restore it with itunes

evo - Nah??? Really?? Explain how it got messed up....I highly doubt it messed up your phone until the point of restore.

i downloaded it from beyouriphone source then it took me to the homescreen, i try to open any app and it wouldnt let me, they kept crashing so i reboot the phone when the apple logo came out, it never when away i waited for like 10mins to see if it was gonna reboot but nothing so i press and hold sleep and home buttons to re reboot it and nothing all i had was a black screen with the apple in the middle and a loader wheel on the middle of the screen so i connected it to itunes and then a pop up "itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode you need to restore the iphone"

Hmmmm....VERY STRANGE!!

This is what I do when an app keeps crashing, because that usually means your device, or firmware, is not supported. Un-install the app, reboot, then re-install it. If it continues to crash, that means it won't work, so, un-install it and WAIT for an update to be issued.

Or, next time (an app continues to crash) just post here (or PM me) and I'll help you....

how? it wouldnt take me to the homescreen

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    download sbsettings and go to: More> Extras & Options> Fix User Dir Permissions
    after you download it, should get it working if it doesnt then I dont know what to tell you.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast