I'm really looking for solutions on sim unlocking my iPhone 3g can someone help me? ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

twistmycap no está en línea Stack level 1

Crapppp! iPhone 3.13 and baseband 05.12.01

Advertisement

I'm really looking for solutions on sim unlocking my iPhone 3g can someone help me? I beg you! Pllllleeeeaaassssseee!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    go out of the country and have another carrier unlock the phone for you or you can buy a factory unlocked one on ebay as of this moment. Devs probably arent going to waste their time with this newest update because of 4.o coming out in a few months.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by twistmycap View Post
    I'm really looking for solutions on sim unlocking my iPhone 3g can someone help me? I beg you! Pllllleeeeaaassssseee!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16
    If your running bootloader 5.08 and have a jailbroken device it can be unlocked.