Many already know how I feel about Ads so I'm always searching for solutions to ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum
Block Ads on your iPhone
Many already know how I feel about Ads so I'm always searching for solutions to STOP the Ads from gaining control of MY screen.
You will need to be Jailbroken and have software version 2.0 or later. This hack has been thoroughly tested in iPhone Software Version 3.0 as well
Your mobile internet browsing should now be ad free!
- Install OpenSSH and set up Cyberduck on your computer. Don't know how? Click Here.
- Navigate to /etc/.
- Download this replacement hosts file.
- Drag that file to the Cyberduck window. Click on Replace when it asks you to.
- Restart your iPhone!
Great tip..will give this a try later today.
never really had a problem with ads before but it does seem to add quite a few to the blocked list
Quotes to live by:
- Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
- There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
- Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.