Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey grapemist, long time! If you want to install 4.0, you will lose your jailbreak. ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Hey grapemist, long time! If you want to install 4.0, you will lose your jailbreak. I had a 3G, jailbroken with cydia on it, and went to 4.0. I wish I hadnt done it, the benefits of a non jailbroken 4.0 are not near that of a jb 3.1. The problem is that to my knowledge, no one has made a tried and true jb for the 4.0 YET. This is my opinion-I would stick with the jb 3.1 for now, then when a dependable jb is released, upgrade to 4.0, then jailbreak. OR you could just get the i4 and forget about all this . Good luck, whatever you decide there are plenty of folks on here more knowledgeable about it than me, and I know they can help. Take care.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    You can update your phone to iOS4 then use redsnow 9.5 to Jailbreak, and ultrasnow 0.93 for the unlock on a 3gs.

UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE with ultrasn0w v0.9.3

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right people the Unlock you have all been waiting for is FINALLY HERE!

ultrasn0w v0.9.3
    Compatible with basebands/modem firmware...

It doesn't matter WHAT FW you have as long as you are at 3.0 FW or above and your baseband matches one of the basebands in the list above then this unlock will work for you!

Add www.simfuliphonerepo.com to your Cydia sources and install ULTRASNOW FOR THE UNLOCK!!!

iLord is DEAD!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    C-has anyone used this JB on a new i4?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I upgraded to 4.0 and JB mine a week or so, did not like so downgraded back to 3.1.3.

iLord is DEAD!

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Chokem, It has been a long time. Hope you are well. Thanks for the advice Chokem and Sooner!!!

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    I upgraded to 4.0 and JB mine a week or so, did not like so downgraded back to 3.1.3.
    Wow Sooner, what didn't you like about 4.0? I know some apps and features get stuck.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Unfortunately I dont have SHSH's on file for 3.0.1...but I do have them on file for every other OS after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12