Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whated to hear your info. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

partycove no está en línea Stack Pro

What is a better all around phone iPhone 3gs jailbroken or blackberry bold?

Advertisement

Whated to hear your info.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    That's a good/tuff' question. Depends a lot on the end user. Also see:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/5_thi...d_have-114734/

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    +1 vote = iPhone 3GS (factory). I made the switch from the Bold and there's been no need to JB it. Still beats the Bold for my daily needs.

It really is a personal preference Q tho.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    +1 for the iPhone
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    +1 jailbroken 3G(S) IMO second to none
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    + 1 for Jailbroken 3GS - Simply AWESOME!

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    BLACKBERRY FOR LIFE !

djradman36 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got an iphone 3GS as a birthday present, had to say goodbye to my BB BOLD, honestly, for what i do, i think the iphone has everything i need in a phone, plus more...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Getting ready to say good bye to BB in a few months for the 3GS, if not sooner while Christmas shopping. And will jailbreak it ASAP. I've already been living with an iPod Touch for 2 months (recently jailbroken) and can't put the thing down except for texting even though I'm aware of the apps for it (I have one on there but haven't used it yet). No memory leaks. I can install whatever I want and not have to deal with a spinning hourglass and countless reboots. My only question is for iPhone owners: How does the phone respond to sending and receiving pics? I used to have to pull the battery in order to chat after receiving a pic on BBM and I couldn't even send/receive MMS.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 10-15-2009 at 09:39 PM.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    mms on the iphone is flawless the process is just like sending an sms.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Getting ready to say good bye to BB in a few months for the 3GS, if not sooner while Christmas shopping. And will jailbreak it ASAP. I've already been living with an iPod Touch for 2 months (recently jailbroken) and can't put the thing down except for texting even though I'm aware of the apps for it (I have one on there but haven't used it yet). No memory leaks. I can install whatever I want and not have to deal with a spinning hourglass and countless reboots. My only question is for owners: How does the phone respond to sending and receiving pics? I used to have to pull the battery in order to chat after receiving a pic on BBM and I couldn't even send/receive MMS.
    I kind of started the same way you did. I bought my daughter an iPod Touch and it was pretty much a wrap from there on . I wasn't just satisfied with the touch I had to go the whole nine yards!!!!!!!!

LOL I may hand the Touch off to one of my nieces when I get the iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    mms on the iphone is flawless the process is just like sending an sms.

Thanks. I take a TON of pictures during the summer and other times of the year. I'm getting tired of carrying my phone and a separate camera, then having to wait until I get back home to send the pictures.

I will get the iPhone to avoid packing a camera (pics), my iPod Classic (music and some games), my iTouch (other games that require the accelerometer and touch screen), and phone (internet, texting and phone calls). Tried that with my Pearls but just couldn't get everything the way I wanted it.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 10-15-2009 at 09:37 PM.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvallejo666 View Post
    BLACKBERRY FOR LIFE !
    Where's your BB pride. It's not even listed in your profile!

Jk

jabsr14020 no está en línea Stack level 1
    iPhone 3gs jailbroken
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7D11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast