need some help here guys . My sweetie has service thru ATT , she has ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3

Att sim card

Advertisement

need some help here guys .

My sweetie has service thru ATT , she has a Samsung Solstice. can I put her sim in my Unlocked Iphone 3gs without incurring Xtra charges ? If so would everything work ok ?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I think the BB and Apple data plans are unique, they will interchange with one another, but if you put her SIM from a lesser data plan (non BB or non Apple), AT&T scans to find such and is likely to arbitrarily slap a higher data plan on her SIM. I found this out firsthand when my son put his non BB data SIM in my old 9000. You could always call CS and ask.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well i put the sim in and everything worked cept for Safarai and her email. Kept saying no cellular data or something like that . Shes paying $60 a month for unlimited everything with that phone. figured I have this phone laying around she can put some use to it

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    or you can always sell it! i would monitor the data usage tho, just to make sure at&t doesnt pull a fast one on you
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)