I need an app to organize my desktop screen. Saw this but the reviews are ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone use the "categories" app?

Advertisement

I need an app to organize my desktop screen. Saw this but the reviews are mixed and I don't want this crashing my phone or anything. Any thoughts or any other apps that are similar?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use it and it works fine. You just boot the app and place folders on your springboard, and then you can put apps into those folders. The only thing I would like more from it is to be able to move the icons around in the categories folders, but you can't yet.

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    only issue is when some apps update from apple store they wont going the right folder which will cause the phone to act funny at times other then that cool app
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    what they said.

its a good program but it is not without its flaws.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Yeah its seems to work so far for me. The only issue I noticed is that if you remove an app from a folder, then try and re-add it again, it is missing from the list of apps to select.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    One word: Stack

?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    its an app that allows you to place "stacks" or quick jumps on the springboard, pretty trick app.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    cjeezy - Check out my thread HERE