?... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

after jailbroke how can i put a video as my background?

Advertisement

?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Is this the same or follow up from your other thread?
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/do_you_know_why-107405/

It's much easier to keep things in one place so those who are trying to help know where to go when an answer is found related to your question.

To try and answer your question: I don't think you can use a video as wallpaper on the iPhone. I've never seen or read where that is possible. Jailbroken or not.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    all im aware of is just switching to an image from your pics, I know of some themes that include an animated picture but im not sure if this is what your talking about.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I assume you are trying to apply a theme you downloaded through cydia that says video wallpaper? If that is the case you need to have "winterboard" installed. you open it up and select the item you want to make active then exit and your springboard will restart then update.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    isnt it just a gif?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah the animated picture is gif file.
    Quotes to live by:

Well if you get a chance go to YouTube and search for "why should I jailbreak my iPhone" and you'll see what I'm talking about. Oh one more thing, can I download animated themes from cydia? If so do you know how to find them? Thanks alot.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

By the way the video maker in YouTube is master tech 8
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    ok after doing a little research the program you are looking for is called vWallpaper.

it gives you the options of putting video background and video ringtones. pretty ez to use.
    Quotes to live by: