Hey Guys, could resist, needed to share this with you all!One of my colleagues at ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

A really bad Misconception about Jailbreaking

Advertisement

Hey Guys, could resist, needed to share this with you all!One of my colleagues at work has asked my advise (I'm TheodoreDana in here) I've deleted his last name just in case (he is a nice guy after all but the story is just too funny!) Enjoy!Friday, November 27, 2009(10:57 AM) Gary P - 553: know any cood cases for the iphone?(10:57 AM) Gary P - 553: good/cool(10:57 AM) theodoredana: Check out ultra-cases.com(10:57 AM) Gary P - 553: will they fit a jailbroken iphone? (10:58 AM) theodoredana: I'll just let you think about that one.Yes I banged my head on my desk repeatedly to kill enough brain cells to actually try to understand the question.... LMAO!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I don't even have an iPhone and that was funny. Please do not let Gary P get behind the wheel of a car! Protect innocent citizens! LMAO!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Only the Pinstripped Cases fit a Jailbroken phone tho.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Only the Pinstripped Cases fit a Jailbroken phone tho.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Hehehe or the pink cases are OK too, like the pink underwear sheriff Joe makes the tent city inmates wear out here.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    what about unlock iphone?? you think itll fits it too?? lol

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
     lol omg just think if its jailbroken and unlocked, I don't think they will ever make any that fit those!
    Lol good stuff

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    What about a theme with handcuffs,or steel bars, anyone ?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Iknow ! A iPhone theme with a getaway car in the picture...

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    LMAO! Good replies Guys! Apparrently *ahem* *stifles laugh* my Mate Gary wasn't being serious...... sure Gaz..... LOL! So Sheriff Joe still makes the inmates wear Pink Chonies..... LMAO! Good to see AZ hasn't changed TOO much since I left!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL, the inmates even made extra pink undies and sheriff Joe was selling them for breast cancer awareness lmao.....he might even run for governor next term.....I think I'd rather keep him as sheriff

And your buddy Gary was just fooling was he? Riiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4