Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You need to put epc.tmobile.com in settings/general/network/cellular data/apn. Leave the rest blank. The iPhone won't ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

You need to put epc.tmobile.com in settings/general/network/cellular data/apn. Leave the rest blank. The iPhone won't use the BB plan. You would need to get TMO's smartphone plan for $24.99 a mo. But you can use wifi to surf until you set that up.

Quote Originally Posted by cynamicny View Post
    I unlocked my 32 gig 3gs using blackra1n. I tested it with my wife's t-mobile sim card and I'm able to place and receive phone calls. The problem is that when I try to use safari or any other app that requires the use of the web, I get a message that says something like there's no data plan on your account. She has a blackberry bold so she has data on her plan. Any ideas?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

cynamicny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F282DC
    Can't find that page on settings. Can you be a little more detailed please? This is my first unlock! Thanks for your patience!

You need to put the TMO sim in and wait till it shows TMO as the carrier. Then go to settings then general/network/cellular data connection in the apn field, type in epc.tmobile.com and save. Then you can surf through TMO

PIN/ID
    23F282DC
    Works! The web is very slow but I know that's because we're only using edge speeds. Now, it seems like if I want to use wifi it doesn't allow me to do so, any ideas?

You need to go to settings and turn the wifi on and it needs to connect to a wifi signal or router. For instance, when I pick up my kids from school and am waiting outside, it picks up the schools wifi signal. At home it picks up our home router and a few of the neighbors signals as well. About the edge speed, what data package are you using?

PIN/ID
    23F282DC
    android smart phone

Did you call TMO to add a Data service? They have me on their unlimited TMO smartphone data plan for $24.95. Seems odd you would be on the android data plan.

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    gotta love it!!! Completely forgot that I moved up to a 3Gs 2 weeks ago and decided to jailbreak it! Now i presented with the "restore" mode each time it reboots!

I'm gonna put it back to factory until there is an untethered jailbreak for the 3Gs running 3.1.2!
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123